Pokemon Blaze Black 2 Nuzlocke (Nickname thread and such)

Azure Wolf

Okay, got 3 more Pokemon.

Techi is a Brave Pidgey, who I'll have to wait to name due to clicking on no for giving it a nickname,

Second, a Sassy Seedot called Queen as it is a female grass type and every King needs a Queen.

And lastly Chaos Sonic is a Mild Tyrouge.

EDIT: And now I meet a Bagon, could have got a Salamence eventually instead of a Shiftry.

Got a Lonely Trapinch named Dracnea as it sounds better than Dracena.

Anyway, after training a bit off the breeder on route 4 going to be going on to Castelia gym where Techi will shine.

Question is get the hidden grotto pokemon on route 5 or just one from tall grass, or class grottos as different areas.

Well, after wandering the sewers I have 2 new Pokemon, a Rhyhorn named British from Relic Passage, and a Whimsicott named Yui from the little grassy bit of Castelia city. Didn't get either a Grimer or Koffing for the actual sewers as a) My rival was a douche with his Pignite and b) I didn't want either of them.

Now back to leveling up my Pokemon to around level 30 so I can get a Vibrava.

Coverage Fire move.

I always give my Pokémon one or two moves to back them up against one of their weaknesses.

It's good backup against Flygon's only x4 weakness, ice.

I would suggest a Steel move, but I forget whether Flygon learns any good Steel-type moves.

Flygon is a physical attacker so Fire Punch is better for it than Flamethrower. 

Also I wish Rhyhorns evolved sooner, level 42 is going to be annoying, though just a matter of getting a Protector then.

Though try to beat Watson first or just fight Burgh and wait till I have more moves to deal with electric types.

Archived