Different language in your dream

EndUser

I've done this several times, but this one I remember clearly:

Yesterday, I dreamt of a friend that wanted to meet me. He was talking in English - and so did I. Later, I learned that I'd known him from somewhere. Then I learned that the guy was actually a person I knew! (I couldn't recognize him at first.) However, since I'd been contacting him in English, I often used English, besides my mother tongue (I can tell you, I was undertanding EVERYTHING we talked about, and I could speak clearly too :D )

Stuff happened, but this was the most important part. I extended the purpose of the topic a little, but oh well... It'd be interesting to hear how you do in your dreams, main theme be the different language.

[spoiler=Here's an Easter Egg]>> The guy's name was identical to a member of this forum <<

Not everyone can remember dreams; nor can I. I usually remember only the latest dream (rarely 2 or more) and specific things I've memorized from other dreams.

The dialogs are no differnce.  ;)

Why am I not surprised that most of you speak mostly English? Spanish follows, then the rest of them.

I see text in my dream though, it's in English for sure.

Name of movie?  :P

Has anyone ever taken advantage of a lucid dream?

Sometimes, yes.  Not that I had the absolute control, but somehow I could manipulate one thing or two. So-so...

As for a lucid dream, I dreamed I knew I was going to die so I ended up skipping over the dying part to where I was a ghost. Woooo. (~^.^)~

Clever move. Hahaha!  :'}

I dream in latin, f***ers.

Good for you.  ;)

Archived