[Tournament ] AGM Tournament [October 8- Must Apply by October 2]

Draconus297

I've started uploading- The Fungal Serpents are already mostly up.

I'm going down the list in order, so if you want to make any last-minute edits, do so NOW.

EDIT: Can someone help me get image links (not the images themselves- I need them to upload to Duel Portal) for the Buster Blader Platoon cards?

I've already finished with the Fungal Serpents.

Because I am going to be relatively busy in the coming weeks leading up to the tournament, I won't have a lot of time to look through the other cards on the banlist.

In essence, this means that I will not formulate a banlist for the other cards until after the tournament.

Or we do it this way; you all decide the Decks you wish to use + I'll look at those cards and decide a list position for.

It'll be easier on me rather than reviewing 80-100+ cards.

----

Remember, unlike the standard pool here, there is only one of me to watch the list.

I did say that all Archetypes will be unlimited for this tournament, but you'll have to look at the Decks to see what you'd like.

Even if a card ends up being banned, we can fix it so it doesn't end up as such, or have it Limited/Semi'd at worst (at least you can still use it).

I have pictures for Phoenix Guardians.

Alright, toss me the image links so I can use them.

Yeah, I ran into technical difficulties.

If I get people's deck lists by 3:00 AM my time (midnight for Sakura, 6 AM for all you East Coast people, et cetera), there won't be any problems, though- all approved cards will be up before the tournament begins.

If not, well, I'd just abort the project for now.

Regarding the banlist, best I can offer is a shrug.

Archived