Yu-Gi-Oh! The Bound Hearts/OOC/(No longer Accepting)/

Ghoulish

Sorry Aman apps have been closed, I wouldnt mond but we already have to many people. Tinkerer Basic limit is 1 for things that are banned atm, so 1 monster reborn etc. FinalDan ill add you to the list and see if i can get the OP up before I go to work.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought i explained it easy enough, 2 busses, 7 people in each its greatly hinted were all on the same bus, we each have one target and as it states the targets are on opposing busses ill explain the details of the targets later tinkerer understood quite easily.

Just saying, I took a bit of liberty in my latest post by giving the image the file name SPRT_Duelist_(duelist number).jpg.  I should've asked beforehand, but is that ok?  Oh, and if it is, TJ is going to assume SPRT means "Special Rate" or something for now.

End of the day everyone posted about others characters except mine, a simple "heard him in the backgrounf but payed little notice" would have sufficed, no one made any kind of phrase where they even heard him lol so it got ignored can we just try to not skip posts please.

Archived