Yu-Gi-Oh! The Bound Hearts/OOC/(No longer Accepting)/

Ghoulish

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ego, that ATK halving effect won't work as I have reduced my monster's ATK to 0 on my previous turn. What you could do though, is just change it so your monster gains half of my monster's Original ATK instead.

I actually forgot that myself. I'd rather not though. Just reduce the damage taken. I feel like that would be cheating you out.

Also, would anyone like to join my RP? I still need two more people to open the IC.

I actually forgot that myself. I'd rather not though. Just reduce the damage taken. I feel like that would be cheating you out.

Also, would anyone like to join my RP? I still need two more people to open the IC.

Okay, I changed it, and by the way, you can attack both of the Black Flames now and they'll both be destroyed. (One's in defense though)

FinalDan, i was planning on my next post having the entire duel skipped. If you join in the result wither way is we lose and have to withdraw from the tournament due to our injuries.

Yukari and everyone will have their targets in my next post and the tournament will start.

Finaldan dis u see my post but the part with the other guy thats there cause its not just kijama and kye atm.

Hey guys heaps sirry for the late update but been absolutley swamped,as much as i want to life intervened i got promoted to store manager where i work which means im working 12 hour days so i dont have time to maintain this rp, which sucks ass cause i alredy have 3 main plots sorted out, if someone would like to take over be my guest, again i apolagise immensely.

Hey guys heaps sirry for the late update but been absolutley swamped,as much as i want to life intervened i got promoted to store manager where i work which means im working 12 hour days so i dont have time to maintain this rp, which sucks ass cause i alredy have 3 main plots sorted out, if someone would like to take over be my guest, again i apolagise immensely.

I think it would be best for an appointment, to prevent anarchy. Also, quick answer to my question please?

Archived