Ask Me Anything

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I join club reaper? *bugs start pouring out of stitches* oh and can you fix that for me please???

Ew. Fine I guess you can. As for the bugs just get one of the servants to clean you up that's so totally beneath me. But here. *casts binding ritual* there we go, have fun being my thrall whatever the hell you are.

I asked J-Max this question before, so I may as well recycle it. Why do you represent your avatar through cute girls in particular? Or rather, why have you taken on the theme of cute anime girls to represent yourself?

In addition to this, have you ever considered the mantle of Oikawa Shizuku, who to quote the relevant wiki article, "With a catch phrase of "Moo♪", she carries the motif of her favorite animal, specifically the black and white heifers known as Holstein Friesian cattle"?

I asked J-Max this question before, so I may as well recycle it. Why do you represent your avatar through cute girls in particular? Or rather, why have you taken on the theme of cute anime girls to represent yourself?

In addition to this, have you ever considered the mantle of Oikawa Shizuku, who to quote the relevant wiki article, "With a catch phrase of "Moo♪", she carries the motif of her favorite animal, specifically the black and white heifers known as Holstein Friesian cattle"?

What are you talking about this is just my face, sheesh....

(I'll answer this as me too since it's you :3 Also cause you have no way of knowing I'm using an RP character as a Halloween costume for now XD

I tend to use cute girls in my avis basically because they're characters I like. Usually Fire Emblem. It just so happens that I tend to like more female characters personalities and designs despite being pansexual. I have used Ephraim and Volug, both males, as well though.

As for that. Never heard of her but oh my god that's great. )

• 2 weeks later...

How did it feel to loose to Dirk, the shabbiest motherf***er in all of the tournament?  Though strikingly handsome, are you still opposed to your relationSHIP as boyfriend and girlfriend.

You should know better than anyone that I let him win, he'll come in handy....if he doesn't get brutally murdered by two of the most feared gunslingers in the world.

You know what maybe I should've talked to Elspire more...

Archived