Shin Megami Tensei IV Final

a bad post

All this news is making me giddy with anticipation. <3

I do have to wonder, though: If Isabeau's seiyuu won't have any new lines for her, does that mean she'll be a side character, not important to the story, or something different?

I'm getting a bit unnerved thinking about what might or might not happen.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The game is out in Japan, and now it's time to drop the endgame spoilers:

[spoiler=Ready for them?][spoiler=Are you sure?][spoiler=Are you really, really sure?][spoiler=It's not my fault if you keep continuing through these spoilers and spoil the game's endgame for yourself][spoiler=Alright, you asked for it.][spoiler=Are you really, really sure?  Okay fine, I won't harass you about this anymore]https://imgur.com/a/Kg1KC

The game is out in Japan, and now it's time to drop the endgame spoilers:

[spoiler=Ready for them?][spoiler=Are you sure?][spoiler=Are you really, really sure?][spoiler=It's not my fault if you keep continuing through these spoilers and spoil the game's endgame for yourself][spoiler=Alright, you asked for it.][spoiler=Are you really, really sure?  Okay fine, I won't harass you about this anymore]https://imgur.com/a/Kg1KC

Oh boyyyyyy I get to face him

Honestly, we should've seen this coming, given the overall theme of the game.

And now I can't wait for English release.

Oh boyyyyyy I get to face him

Honestly, we should've seen this coming, given the overall theme of the game.

And now I can't wait for English release.

I also really like the party you are given in that route when you do face him.  I couldn't wait for the English release either.  This is one of my most anticipated games this year.

I also really like the party you are given in that route when you do face him.  I couldn't wait for the English release either.  This is one of my most anticipated games this year.

[spoiler=spoiler]the party you get when you face him depends on which route you face him on

That party is only present on the "peace" route. The "anarchy" gives you a party of only Flynn and Satan

[spoiler=spoiler]the party you get when you face him depends on which route you face him on

That party is only present on the "peace" route. The "anarchy" gives you a party of only Flynn and Satan

Still is a cool party.

[spoiler=spoiler]I also love the fact how Merkabah and Lucifer are two halves of Satan.

• 2 weeks later...

I know nothing about this game and have nothing to contribute to discussion, but here are the SMTIV FINAL units from the Brave Frontier collab. Credits to /u/Nazta for the full images. In case someone's interested.

Batch Image

Lucifer

Asahi

Nozomi

Merkabah

Flynn

Krishna

Dagda

If you're curious as to how they perform, they perform better than 6* gacha units but as collabs usually are, have no place in current content. But capturable 6* means good for noob accounts.

Archived