(GigaDrillBreaker)

I will put some stuff up here eventually

[spoiler=Alpha Reticulant]

vd2FLeM.png

[spoiler=Written Card Information]
Alpha Reticulant 9x6WwE8.png?1
yiXjMfo.png?3yiXjMfo.png?3yiXjMfo.png?3yiXjMfo.png?3
[Fairy/Effect]
You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by tributing 1 "Eva Token". If this card destroys a monster by battle, you can Banish that monster, and if you do, Special Summon 1 "Eva Token" (Fiend-Type/DARK/Level 2/ATK 500/DEF 500). You can tribute 2 "Eva Tokens" to target 1 Banished monster; Special Summon it, but it cannot attack directly this turn. You can only use this effect of "Alpha Reticulant" once per turn.
ATK/1900 DEF/1200

[spoiler=Beta Reticulant]

x9o16Wg.png

Beta Reticulant 9x6WwE8.png?1
yiXjMfo.png?3yiXjMfo.png?3yiXjMfo.png?3yiXjMfo.png?3
[Fairy/Effect]
You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by tributing 1 "Eva Token". You can discard 1 card; Special Summon 1 "Eva Token" (Fiend-Type/DARK/Level 2/ATK 500/DEF 500). You can tribute 1 "Eva Token"; add 1 "Reticulant" card from your Deck to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Beta Reticulant" once per turn.
ATK/1700 DEF/1600

[spoiler=Gamma Reticulant]

DGxr6nL.png

Gamma Reticulant 9x6WwE8.png?1
yiXjMfo.png?3yiXjMfo.png?3yiXjMfo.png?3
[Fairy/Effect]
You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by tributing 1 "Eva Token". When an opponent's monster(s) is banished: Special Summon 1 "Eva Token" (Fiend-Type/DARK/Level 2/ATK 500/DEF 500). You can tribute 1 "Eva Token" to target 1 "Reticulant" card in your Graveyard; return it to your hand.
ATK/1300 DEF/700

[spoiler=Delta Reticulant]

Gn1l9ui.png

Delta Reticulant 9x6WwE8.png?1
yiXjMfo.png?3yiXjMfo.png?3yiXjMfo.png?3yiXjMfo.png?3yiXjMfo.png?3
[Fairy/Effect]
You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by tributing 1 "Eva Token". During either player's turn: You can Special Summon 1 "Eva Token" (Fiend-Type/DARK/Level 2/ATK 500/DEF 500). When an opponent's monster(s) would be sent to the Graveyard: Banish it instead. You can only use each effect of "Delta Reticulant" once per turn.
ATK/2200 DEF/2000

[spoiler=Theta Reticulant]

b8Q6clW.png

[spoiler=Written Information]
Theta Reticulant 9x6WwE8.png?1
yiXjMfo.png?3yiXjMfo.png?3yiXjMfo.png?3
[Fairy/Tuner/Effect]
You can tribute 1 "Eva Token"; Special Summon this card from your hand or Graveyard. You can tribute 2 "Eva Tokens"; Draw 1 card. You can only use each effect of "Theta Reticulant" once per turn.
ATK/900 DEF/800

[spoiler=Epsilon Reticulant]

yxXB6C0.png

Epsilon Reticulant 9x6WwE8.png?1
yiXjMfo.png?3yiXjMfo.png?3yiXjMfo.png?3yiXjMfo.png?3yiXjMfo.png?3yiXjMfo.png?3yiXjMfo.png?3
[Fairy/Synchro/Effect]
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
This card gains 200 ATK for each of your opponent's banished cards. You can tribute 1 "Reticulant" monster, or 1 "Eva Token" you controlto target 1 monster your opponent controls; banish it. You can only use this effect of "Epsilon Reticulant" once per turn.
ATK/2100 DEF/1800

[spoiler=Reticulant Landing]

JIL4oWn.png

Reticulant Landing 39H55y7.png?1

K1j2xuR.png?1

At the beginning of your End Phase: You can send 1 "Reticulant" card from your Deck to the Graveyard. At the beginning of your opponent's End Phase: Special Summon 1 "Eva Token" (Fiend-Type/DARK/Level 2/ATK 500/DEF 500). If this card you control is destroyed by an opponent's card and sent to your Graveyard: You can target 1 card your opponent controls; banish it. You can only use this effect of "Reticulant Landing" once per turn.

Looks like an interesting take on Aliens (I do know what card this is based off). The lower level ones seem to be able to bring out tokens rather easily, although I see a few dead hands. It would be great to see some more support for the archetype, especially s/t.

Quick question though: Is Beta's discard -> token effect meant to be infinite? Because I only see a OPT on the Tributing effect. Not sure how it would effect the play though.

• 2 months later...

Archived