[Finished][Leaderboard] Fall 2015 Open Tournanent

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pendulum Effect worded with "Once per turn, during either player's turn".

That's the thing, there's no precedent of a Spell having an effect like that. There's Trigger-like effects such as Supply Squad, but no Quick-like effects.

EDIT: Actually, it probably isn't possible at all due to Spells being inherently Spell Speed 1.

That's the thing, there's no precedent of a Spell having an effect like that. There's Trigger-like effects such as Supply Squad, but no Quick-like effects.

If you are trying to get me to change the card requirement, just stop. The card requirement has been determined, so work with it.

EDIT: Actually, it probably isn't possible at all due to Spells being inherently Spell Speed 1.

Their ARE pendulums with those effects. So, yeah

I already told you what I'm looking for. If you don't like it, then too bad. Card requirement trumps what exists. And I'm being blunt because I already told you to stop.

Well yeah, I'll make the card. I'm not sure what the thing you quoted has to do with it though, as it was in response to a claim that there are Pendulums with Quick-like Pendulum effects, which as far as I'm aware is not true.

*sigh* Almost to 9/12 cards entered with roughly 4 hours to go. For those who haven't submitted yet, message me if you need more time. Failing to do so puts you at risk of a DQ and guarantees you a round loss. I am not going to babysit you guys and plead you to submit your card. You entered this tournament, so I expect you to submit your cards on time, unless you ask for an extention..

Okay just to be super duper clear, we're talking about abilities such as torrent, blaze, overgrow, etc., and not moves such as water gun, ember, razor leaf, etc.?

I think they mean things like blaze and stuff, ya. But a move they do that compensates the ability could also be implemented. (say Lopunny's High Kick, Darkrai's Nightmare combo, etc.)

Archived