Welcome to my mindscape!

Bill Cipher

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm dead. Also, as for the last guy who tried to make a contract, well I had him turned into a rug. Bastard kept harassing young girls, making them fight witches. Some lesbian demon took out the species, minus one, and I turned that one into a Incubator Skin Rug. Plus how can you take my soul, if its already gone?

I'm dead. Also, as for the last guy who tried to make a contract, well I had him turned into a rug. Bastard kept harassing young girls, making them fight witches. Some lesbian demon took out the species, minus one, and I turned that one into a Incubator Skin Rug. Plus how can you take my soul, if its already gone?

VqT1Q1a.jpg

I gotta hand it to ya, Fjordland, you sure know how to make an old triangle laugh~

I'd like to say I didnt ask you any questions. There was no deal between us.

54Vusrq.jpg

Oh, but wouldn't it be more fun if there was? C'mon Bonehead, you know we would make a great team!

So could I possibly kill you by using the Marvelous Blade --> Weak Attack A --> Medium Attack A --> Strong Attack A --> Scension --> Ascension --> Transcension --> Godling's Fury?  I doubt you could live against something like that.

xs16Pg8.jpg

Oh no! The combo move! My only weakness!

gqYCTJ9.jpg

Nah, just kidding, I am a bit more resilient than that, Digi-Pen

xs16Pg8.jpg

Oh no! The combo move! My only weakness!

gqYCTJ9.jpg

Nah, just kidding, I am a bit more resilient than that, Digi-Pen

Luckily, I anticipated that.  If Shin Megami Tensei IV taught me anything, it taught me that beings such as yourself are very crafty and can Almighty Spam me at a moment's notice.  Regardless, I have the power of the Navy Copypasta on me that will allow me to crush you like a Dorito chip if you pressed me.

Luckily, I anticipated that.  If Shin Megami Tensei IV taught me anything, it taught me that beings such as yourself are very crafty and can Almighty Spam me at a moment's notice.  Regardless, I have the power of the Navy Copypasta on me that will allow me to crush you like a Dorito chip if you pressed me.

1vzr71f.jpg

No, no, I am the weakest enemy! My attacks only deal 1 damage!

1vzr71f.jpg

No, no, I am the weakest enemy! My attacks only deal 1 damage!

Sure you do...

But, I am ahead of myself.  I guess I shall entertain you with my questions.

Can you explain to me what would happen if EA, Ubisoft and Konami were to form a triumvirate?  Would gaming as we know it be dead?

You haven't lived until you've accidentally triggered the 9999-Megidolaon.

Or witnessed at least 3 castings of Megidoladyne.

But you, Mr. Cipher, are a real pain to harm under normal conditions. No, I do not consider the Yu-gi-oh! duels to be normal conditions, to preempt any possible arguments on that front. With endurance like that and a lot of patience, I can see you defeating anyone who does not first surrender.

diS968L.jpg

Oh, Orange, don't flatter me! 

Though you are certainly right~

Sure you do...

But, I am ahead of myself.  I guess I shall entertain you with my questions.

Can you explain to me what would happen if EA, Ubisoft and Konami were to form a triumvirate?  Would gaming as we know it be dead?

MevFwgu.jpg

I see my reference flew straight over your head!

5pm1A7q.jpg

Now, as for your question, we would get an Assasin's Creed Pachinko that was underwhelming compared to the previous installment.

You haven't lived until you've accidentally triggered the 9999-Megidolaon.

Or witnessed at least 3 castings of Megidoladyne.

q4p3THP.jpg

Sorry, Catapult, but I've no clue what a Mechadolan is!

LI3JZAH.jpg

My favorite monster? Oh, so nice of you to ask! I really feel special that you would consider my opinion on the matter as impor-

wg6ztbw.jpg

You asked EVERYONE? How is that supposed to make me feel?

8hLlYkf.jpg

Just give me a minute to gather my bearings again...

whlPIMV.jpg

Myself aside, the best monster this year is my little friend Orange.

Bill, do you like war?

1bmskcJ.jpg

The glimpses I have gotten of this world are pretty drab, and I definitely like the sound of war. It has a good ring to it!

War~

What should I do about this other soul that wants to take over my account?

JjojG5i.png

Let me into that Bovine brain of yours, I'm sure I can work something out!

Hmmm well if you can he-

Cow, listen to me and listen well. You're an idiot but even you can't be this stupid. This bastard's obviously trying to trick you.

I dunno he hasn't done anything besides beat me in a game of YGO...

No, no way, nuh uh ain't happening. I'm sticking around.

Got it, pyramid face?

Archived