Welcome to my mindscape!

Bill Cipher

4kbr49x.jpg

Hey there, everyone! Sorry for such a wait since my initial post, I was... busy taking care of some business!

Now, the way this little thread works, is pretty simple. As you may know, I am very smart. See, I know LOTS of things!

u6zOovH.jpg

And the best part is, with just a little bit of help, you can too! See, in this cozy little place, I will answer any question you ask! Now, this isn't one of those dorky little "Ask me anything" deals you see floating around. See, rather than asking me about myself, you can ask me about anything at all (or, at least, most anything) and I will gladly gift you with just an ounce of my knowledge.

Vju4kVA.jpg

Of course, opportunities like this are few and far between, so I am going to have to make my own request to go with it. That sounds fair, right? Yes, that is perfectly fair! Now, all I want in return for the limitless knowledge I have to offer, is open access to your body, mind, and soul! Now, I would just use this to help protect your world from all these other monsters, nothing to worry about there. See? Everyone wins! You get to learn whatever you want, your world is further protected from these monstrosities, and I get to have a bit of fun in this world! 

O2EEfW2.png

So, can we call it a deal, partner?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do you feel about being called the "Illuminati Dorito"?

UahJI3F.jpg

I will, be honest, Helmethead, it certainly vexes me, but if I am allowed my nicknames, you are allowed yours.

So Bill, now that you have unleashed hell upon Gravity Falls, any hints as to what your actual plans are? Or do you wish to keep that in secret?

nyoXa90.jpg

Woah there, where did you get that information, Pinky? You must be confused, I am not the kind to unleash hell, I am completely benevolent!

You aren't helping us much, you over sized chip

8q8paLZ.jpg

You think I want to help you Bonehead? That is adorable!

How can humanity achieve regeneration?

QNFxq8L.jpg

That's a pretty good trick question, Tuna Melt. Humans already regenerate, albeit slowly!

What or who is your greatest threat at the moment?

tI1CsnV.jpg

Threat? You underestimate me.

Considering that all I have, in all honesty, is my soul and my keyboard, I am afraid I must decline your offer. Also, Mr. Cipher, it is very-possible to 'unleash hell' on accident. I learned this lesson myself the hard way a few times, so it is only fair to warn you of such a possibility.

tipyFz4.jpg

Keep in mind we don't all make mistakes so easily, Orange.

kGyShJq.jpg

Unfortunately, I have no physical form, so I must decline your offer, Tiny Dancer.

L6AbQgM.png

I suppose you could just possess someone and use them for such actions? And I seem to recall you having a thing for lesser beings that are easier to manipulate through any means. And someone with one-track mindset that is bent on reproduction could easily be taken over.

I know what you did. And I have plenty of evidence. I know every move you have yet to make. So are you really going to resort to doing THAT? Tsk. Tsk.

Kp3hGRY.jpg

HOW DARE YOU EVEN IMPLY YOU CAN COMPREHEND MY MOTIVATIONS AND POWERS, FOOLISH MORTAL!

NnspOOl.jpg

Now then, shouldn't you be playing boat waifu simulator?

Yuoo luuk leeke-a a flet bluck ooff cheese-a! Bork Bork Bork!

ucxmebv.jpg

Yes, yes, I have heard that before

I would love to, Dorito Pyramid....... but I was sunk.

Not one of my girls. Me.

And until things are fixed......... I am.......something else. Someone else.......

z0sxNdO.jpg

Oh, so you have lost access to your boat girls? That must leave quite a hole in your heart!

NKnne3S.jpg

Hows about we build a fantastic friendship on top of this shipwreck! Whaddya say, Fjordland?

[edge.jpg]

Who said I lost access to them? I have access to an infinite amount. As for your offer, I would tell you to shove it up your ass, but I don't exactly know if you even have one. Nor do I care.

n8Y1AIb.jpg

Good for you, kid! Too bad you unknowingly signed a contract just by posting in this thread!

How does it feel to have 999 less eyes than me? I expect you're quite jealous!

zg8G1DF.jpg

Actually, I don't have any eyes at all, this is just the way I astrally project myself onto the conscience of each of you! And let me tell you, your mind is a particular mess!

Archived