<< Sakura's AMA >> Remind me what number this is now

Flash Flyer - Sakura

@Major: Not really, though because I'm a Konoha jōnin, I have to be prepared for the sudden resurgence of it.

Then again, it's been rather peaceful lately.

How're the other mods doing?

Zextra's busy with school, much like I am.

Koko's somewhere else right now; I have no idea where she is.

LZ is absent.

Everyone else still exists (Night, evilfusion, Rai, Aix, Nai, Flame).

I would rather not think about the day where I pass on at the moment; I have too much to look forward to in life at this point.

Knowing that I have a time limit would give me more stress than it's worth.

Yes, I only have a finite lifespan (the curse of being human), but what can I do?

----

I'd better find Orochimaru then.

I would rather not think about the day where I pass on at the moment; I have too much to look forward to in life at this point.

Knowing that I have a time limit would give me more stress than it's worth.

Yes, I only have a finite lifespan (the curse of being human), but what can I do?

----

I'd better find Orochimaru then.

7Cy8yZP.jpg

Who needs some slimy snake when you have me? And I can carry you way further than that Dank Law fellow as well!

fo7pahE.jpg

So whadd'ya say? Wanna be friends?

That's a tough one, Giga.

I haven't read too many novels lately; maybe aside from Ironweed because it was required for ENG 273 this semester.

If it counts as one, 47 Ronin was a good read (again, was related to school but it suits my fancy).

I tend to have an interest in Japanese history, so yeah that book would suffice as a favorite.

@Bill Cipher: * shakes hand *

Favorite

Hinata

Itachi

Kisame

Yondaime (Minato)

Pain

Kurama (Nine-Tails)

Naruto (the main character)

Least Favorite

I wouldn't necessarily say I have a least favorite character, but probably Ino if I have to choose.

Pretty much, she didn't really get better in Shippuden from observation, as opposed to Sakura who got a complete 180 turn.

I find that super interesting because most people feel the opposite about Ino vs. Sakura from what I've seen.

Me, I prefer Sakura over Ino because of what you said but yeah.

I don't know; maybe they have that initial impression from pre-Shippuden.

Though, looked at objectively, Sakura at least tried to convince Sasuke not to go, even if she got knocked out.

Ino didn't even bother, even though she also liked him.

Hell, she played no part in the attempted retrieval mission; her own teammates actually bothered to risk their lives to get him.

(Although I suppose that Shikamaru/Tsunade did not deem her ready for this mission, so that might explain her absence.)

During the war, Sakura at least had some screentime against Kaguya and was able to unlock the 100 Healings Mark.

Oh, and healing the Allied Force.

Ino's major point in the whole arc was fighting her deceased sensei, but that's about it.

How much longer do you think Konami will last on its own?

Considering what they did lately with Metal Gear Solid, and withdrawing from the stocks; I would assume not very long.

Then again, I haven't exactly liked some of their decisions lately.

Archived