Better Deal [YCM Weirdmageddon, Part 3]

Beelzebumon

Y'see, no one took my deals, and the goddess long since forsook me... then a talking eye offered me a better deal... by dropping me into lava. So I took it! I won't seek you funkers out because your all bastards but anyone who thinks they can cause more chaos than me can try it.

Selling secrets? Ha... Ill just use them to my advantage because I have a wealth of knowledge on all of you!

But I dont want to lose. Honor? What the funk's that? I traded it away for power bastards!

The only way to beat me would be... Hm... finding 15 of the 27 monsters' identities! If you can get Sakura to attest to your success, you've won! You only have a few more days so better hop to it baby! And who knows, maybe I could be inclined to help you human punks out.

We can get to 20 no problem! Up the stakes loser!

Morgan wtf....

Shut up we've got this, just don't choke.

Nah dont worry your witchy head jabroni.

I think Imma join up with you losers instead. What all powerful god is anything more than a boring jabroni anyway? Chaos is where its at baby!

EJF2iag.jpg

One down already? You mortals are cleverer than I thought! 

A5PpZRG.jpg?1

JUST KIDDING!

IG5mWBj.jpg

Baseballmon... or should I say Basketballmon was merely the weakest of my pawns! Of course I forced his task to be easy! It just put him in his place! That what happens when you know the second most secrets!

Q1Ku9jZ.jpg

Let me know when you have accomplished something significant, half-wits!

Archived