Arrancar's Wrath - A Yugioh Bleach Set (67/???) {New Trap and Monster Added!}

Mizuku Kagirinai

What should the Espada Releases be?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What should the Espada Releases be?

• Rituals, requiring the Tribute of the corresponding Espada on the field.
    • Synchros, requiring the corresponding Espada monster to be on the field and the 'Release Tuner' (Pending name) to summon it.
    • Effect Monsters, summoned with a card similar to Assault Mode Activate, where you tribute the Espada monster and summon the Release from the Deck ONLY.

Hey everyone ^^;; This is my new set: 'Arrancar's Wrath', based on the Arrancar and Espada in 'Bleach'. It currently only has a few cards, But I'll keep making them till I make the full set ^_^ Please rate too. (Credit to Deviantart and Google for the pics ^^;; I dont remember who's is who's, but whoevers they are, I say thankies to you =3 ) Some cards in this set are also overpowered, so I have also compiled a Banlist for this set to make it all the more authentic.

[align=center]~Affiliate Sets You Must Check Out!~

higurashilogo.jpg

32191888.png

wj9q9g.jpg[/align]

PLEASE DO NOT USE THE ART USED ON THE CARDS IN MY SET WITHOUT PERMISSION

[align=center]CONTENTS

1. ~ Arrancars Wrath

2. ~ Arrancars Wrath Extra Pack

3. ~ Extras[/align]

4. ~ Favourite Cards In Gold

~A big thanks to Hallelujah Haptism and my other assistants for assisting me with many of the cards in this set and for giving this thread some publicity! Thank you so much! =D~

(All new cards shall be edited into this first post)

[align=center]Arrancars Wrath Assistants

- Hallelujah Haptism

- Ultimadan

- ShadeZero

- Zaraki Kenpachi

~TO DO LIST~

N/A[/align]

[align=center]ARRANCARS WRATH BANLIST

Banned

Espada #2 - Arrogante Barragan Luisenbarn

Espada #0 - Ira Yammy Rialgo

Limited

Unlikely Subordinates

Gran Rey Cero

Semi-Limited

A Cunning Deception

Espada #1 - Stark

Espada Leader - Aizen Sosuke

Espada Palace - Las Noches[/align]

NEW TYPES IN THIS SET:

Arrancar

Hollow

Shinigami

1.[align=center]ArrancarsWrathBooster.png

66438emv.jpg66438n.jpg66438t.jpg66438v.jpg66438g.jpg66438i.jpg66438n.jpg66438bth.jpg66438vyo.jpg66438.jpg66438jnq.jpg66438k.jpg66438g.jpgNelTuCard.jpg66438p.jpgDondochakkaCard.jpgPescheCard.jpg66438l.jpg66438v.jpg66438.jpg66438p.jpg66438z.jpg66438.jpg66438j.jpg66438.jpg66438b.jpg66438t.jpggatheringoftheespada3.pnghollowflashcero2.png66438.jpgunlikelysubordinates.png66438j.jpghollowblastbala.pnggranreycero2finale.pngarrivaloftheexequias.png66438b.jpgInstantTransformationCard.jpg66438slt.jpgSynchonizedCeroCard.jpgBawabawaCard.jpg[/align]

Bawabawa and Synchronized Cero are a little out of whack in terms of the order they come in (during the traps x_x), I know, and I agree it doesn't fit, but meh. xD Hopefully I can get the order fixed ASAP.

[align=center]Tokens

Here are some Tokens which compliment the cards which use Tokens within the set. The Token template was courtesy of ShadeZero.

carboncopytoken.pnggamelossonidotoken.png[/align]

Next up, a little additional pack which goes with this pack, containing the releases of the Espada, releases of other Arrancars, and other special Spells, Traps and Monsters to support them. Consider this a 'Resurrección Pack' to compliment this set.

Arrancars Wrath Extra Pack

Arrancars Wrath Extra Pack

66438rnq.jpg66438o.jpgBarraganArroganteCard.jpgHalibelTiburonCard.jpg66438b.jpg66438e.jpggrimmjowholoreleased.pngzommarireleasedcard.png66438yxa.jpgglotoneriav34535465fina.png66438j.jpgthunderwitchcardrelease.pngGamuzaNelielCard.jpgTrepadoraLuppiCard.jpgsegundaetapaulquiorraca.png66438k.jpg

66438rnq.jpg66438o.jpgBarraganArroganteCard.jpgHalibelTiburonCard.jpg66438b.jpg66438e.jpggrimmjowholoreleased.pngzommarireleasedcard.png66438yxa.jpgglotoneriav34535465fina.png66438j.jpgthunderwitchcardrelease.pngGamuzaNelielCard.jpgTrepadoraLuppiCard.jpgsegundaetapaulquiorraca.pngdarkrukiakuchikicard.png

My first Promo, Dark Rukia Kuchiki. I designed her with Hollows in mind, so she is still compatible with my Arrancars Wrath set![/align]

[align=center]possessedsoulkaienshiba.png

My second Promo, Possessed Soul - Kaien Shiba. My very good friend Ultimadan made this for my set, so everyone admire it![/align]

[align=center]arturoplateadofinalcard.png

My third Promo, Arturo Plateado. I made this, but to no avail, I could not find a good pic of Arturo. They're virtually non-existant! This image, surprisingly enough, is the best I could find. Infact, it's actually a photo from a TV screen, which was holoed by me. Oh well, I wanted Arturo in the set, so here he is. If anyone finds better art, please notify me.[/align]

[align=center]ulquiorraghost2.pngnelltughost.png287770.jpg

These are other special cards - Ghost Rares of Nell Tu, Grimmjow and Ulquiorra's Released Form! These cards were ghosted by my friend ShadeZero.[/align]

[align=center]Advertising Banner

ArrancarsWrathBen.png

~Banner Courtesy Of Hallelujah Haptism~

If you want to advertise this thread with the above banner, use this code in your Signature:

[url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-35926.html][img=http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee80/Basic-Thuganomics/ArrancarsWrathBen.png][/url]

Promos, banners and other stuff will go here when the time comes. The promos will not always be compatible or relevant to Arrancars Wrath, and most will be here for the sole purpose making sure I have made many cards from many aspects of Bleach.[/align]

Favourite Cards In Gold

Favourite Cards In Gold

goldneliel.pnggrimmjowgold.pngulquiorragold2.png

goldneliel.pnggrimmjowgold.png

See your favourite cards in Gold Series glory! Post which one you would like to see next - I take requests!

~Thank you very much for looking at my set. I hope you enjoyed it! Don't forget to stay tuned for more cards being added regularly, and to post your comments etc. Thank you all!~

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Also' date=' gee, thanks for more bad reps ^^;; Oh well, I guess I'll just have to strive to get more good reps then....)

[/quote']

well, u sed he wasnt spamming when he clearly was. i will delete my neg rep if u delete ur pos rep on pokemonrocks. oh, and the new cards fit in perfectly! 9/10 now. when u give grimmjow 1 more lvl, it will be my first 10/10 given.

how do you know the first arrancars?

I don't. I'm just guessing here, but seems as though the Hueco Mundo arc is more or less a Copypasta of the Soul Society Arc, I thought the female 'Halibel' would be number 3, The lazy male 'Stark' to be number 2, and the Old man 'Barragan' as number 1 (similar to Yamamato)

When they're officially revealed, I'll change em round ^^;;

I also believe Pesche to be a bit overpowering for a 3 star but that is just me' date=' I'm thinking of doing a Vizard set but what surprised me is that Hiyori and other characters were Lieutenants and the likes lol.

[/quote']

I would LOVE to see a Vaizard set =3 ^^ You should make them =D I too was shocked that all of the Vaizards were Captains/Vice Captains/High Seated Shinigami in different divisions all those years ago :o Shinji's Awesomeness level suddenly raised a hell of a lot more =3

Indeed, I was just reading 316 and 317 just to read the bits about Hiyori and the rest, and it appears that Lisa's former attitude towards her captain is the same as Nanao's. If you must know Lisa is my favourite and her attacks in Heat The Soul 4 are pure ownage. Problem with doing a set is images...

Well I ain't a manga reader myself but I wanna see this pendulum stuff in the anime' date=' gonna be so friggin funny I swear. I would think she is the third anyway because she is kinda like Nel, but that doesn't say much either does it?

[/quote']

I guess... And considering the Hueco Mundo Arc is a copypasta in comparison to the Soul Society Arc, she may be the 'Soifon' and be 2nd. Just like Nell is the 'Yoruichi' of sorts.

Note On Topic: I'm now making the Privaron Espada, If I can find a good pic of Dordonii... Its hard to find a good pic of him ¬_¬''

I suppose...but the Young Urahara made me laugh so hard it weren't even funny. Also I absolutely have to say how much the Privaron Espada' date=' [b']Cirucci Thunderwitch is so friggin hawt[/b] that I would take her home, xD.

Quoted For Truth =3

I also found a pic for Dordonii! I also made him a Wind type, because of his release ^^;; I'll just add him to my first post.

Archived