Arrancar's Wrath - A Yugioh Bleach Set (67/???) {New Trap and Monster Added!}

Mizuku Kagirinai

What should the Espada Releases be?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What should the Espada Releases be?

• Rituals, requiring the Tribute of the corresponding Espada on the field.
    • Synchros, requiring the corresponding Espada monster to be on the field and the 'Release Tuner' (Pending name) to summon it.
    • Effect Monsters, summoned with a card similar to Assault Mode Activate, where you tribute the Espada monster and summon the Release from the Deck ONLY.

Next update is ARTURO PLATEADO! xD

...Except it has garbage quality art. Good art of him is non-existant. Meh, I want him in my set, so it'll have to do for now. If anyone else finds better art, please notify me right away.

Also, Hallelujah, I'll leave Gantenbainnes release and Dordonnis release to you, and perhaps Yammy, because I'd like a version of him in the set just to simply be there for collections sake. Plus we can update it when we learn his true powers.

You could also make some new Spells if you want? ^_^''

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I need help naming a card! Will anyone help me at all?

Here is the card:

66438s.jpg

I have no idea what to call it. =/ Any ideas anyone?

1. Aizen's Deal <--- Because It has Aizen on the picture holding a trading card?

2. Deal of Espada's <-- Based on Aizen's Title as Espada Leader

3. Arrancar's Deal <--- Same as below

4. Deal of Arrancar's <-- Based on the fact u discard an Arrancar and Draw 2 cards [i favour this one]

5. Shinigami's Offer <-- Based on Aizen's type

That's 5 have fun =]

Its OK' date=' use real types. 7/10

[/quote']

No. I don't HAVE to use real types, and besides, the new 'Arrancar' type and 'Hollow' type has lots of support, so please don't say 'MAKE EM WARRIORS' etc etc.

I need help naming a card! Will anyone help me at all?

Here is the card:

66438s.jpg

I have no idea what to call it. =/ Any ideas anyone?

1. Aizen's Deal <--- Because It has Aizen on the picture holding a trading card?

2. Deal of Espada's <-- Based on Aizen's Title as Espada Leader

3. Arrancar's Deal <--- Same as below

4. Deal of Arrancar's <-- Based on the fact u discard an Arrancar and Draw 2 cards [i favour this one]

5. Shinigami's Offer <-- Based on Aizen's type

That's 5 have fun =]

Very nice! I shall use one of these, although which I do not know.

Its OK' date=' use real types. 7/10

[/quote']

No. I don't HAVE to use real types, and besides, the new 'Arrancar' type and 'Hollow' type has lots of support, so please don't say 'MAKE EM WARRIORS' etc etc.

This isn't the realistic cards section, so if you dislike fake types then move to a different section happy?

No matter Hallelujah. I can take it from here in terms of making the other cards ^_^''

Although please, by all means, post cards for this set if you desire. I'm always open for help!

I'd also like to thank you for everything up to this point - for all the releases, ideas, images and the place in the Web Ring. Thanks a lot! You've been a great asset to this set! =D

He's just outside Jubilife xD

Anyways, I need to make the Spell or Trap to summon Segunda Etapas, but I can't find an image of an Espada transforming, or more specifically, Ulquiorra transforming. Alternatively, I could find an Espada in an epic pose which looks like they're transforming to use on the card. If anyone finds anything or has any ideas, send me them via PM.

Archived