Arrancar's Wrath - A Yugioh Bleach Set (67/???) {New Trap and Monster Added!}

Mizuku Kagirinai

What should the Espada Releases be?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What should the Espada Releases be?

• Rituals, requiring the Tribute of the corresponding Espada on the field.
    • Synchros, requiring the corresponding Espada monster to be on the field and the 'Release Tuner' (Pending name) to summon it.
    • Effect Monsters, summoned with a card similar to Assault Mode Activate, where you tribute the Espada monster and summon the Release from the Deck ONLY.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you got all the arrancar names right (i was sad enough to trawl through all existing manga to find them, and wikipedia) so that in itself gets a high score from me. the only nag i have if that ulquiorra is weaker than the espada beloww him. appart from that ill give 8/10 (- 1 for the ulquiorra thing and - 1 for a couple of them - to me - being a little overpowerd/underpowerd)

first of all, I'd like to say: PLEASE REMOVE "Whilst" from all of your card effects and use "While" instead.

dude pesche is so overpowered lol.. he can get not 1 but TWO cards from your deck to your hand. not to mention if you don't specify that the deck is to be shuffled, the players do not have to..overall great job! 8.5/10!!!

p.s. Nell is smexy ;)

first of all' date=' I'd like to say: PLEASE REMOVE "Whilst" from all of your card effects and use "While" instead.

dude pesche is so overpowered lol.. he can get not 1 but TWO cards from your deck to your hand. not to mention if you don't specify that the deck is to be shuffled, the players do not have to..overall great job! 8.5/10!!!

p.s. Nell is smexy ;)

[/quote']

I don't ever recall using 'Whilst' in my cards. That would just anger the Grammar Nazi =3

I shall edit Peshe at a later date, I havent had time to make any more cards yet...

Bump.

I'm currently planning to make 'Grand Rey Cero' and 'Negacion' part of my set as Traps =3 I'm sure you'll like them (When I finish them... XD)

Also, at Paintmans Kenpachi card:

Thats pretty good. However, I have noticed the OCG is a little off, and there's too many stars in my opinion. The pic is suitable though =3

7/10 (I'm rating cards in my own topic XD Quite odd, no?)

Bump.

I'm currently planning to make 'Grand Rey Cero' and 'Negacion' part of my set as Traps =3 I'm sure you'll like them (When I finish them... XD)

Also' date=' at Paintmans Kenpachi card:

Thats pretty good. However, I have noticed the OCG is a little off, and there's too many stars in my opinion. The pic is suitable though =3

7/10 (I'm rating cards in my own topic XD Quite odd, no?)

[/quote']

its more a reference card then anything, i only gave it 11 stars cause kenpachi is capt. of 11.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived