Arrancar's Wrath - A Yugioh Bleach Set (67/???) {New Trap and Monster Added!}

Mizuku Kagirinai

What should the Espada Releases be?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What should the Espada Releases be?

• Rituals, requiring the Tribute of the corresponding Espada on the field.
    • Synchros, requiring the corresponding Espada monster to be on the field and the 'Release Tuner' (Pending name) to summon it.
    • Effect Monsters, summoned with a card similar to Assault Mode Activate, where you tribute the Espada monster and summon the Release from the Deck ONLY.

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bump' date=' doesn't anyone want to see anymore? It all rides on what people say next x_x''

[/quote']

Then I shall be the one to say so. =D

I'm not a Bleach fan anymore but these cards bring back some memories, and they're pretty good....so yeah MAKKE MOREE!!! =)

Hope that convinced you xD

Bump' date=' doesn't anyone want to see anymore? It all rides on what people say next x_x''

[/quote']

Then I shall be the one to say so. =D

I'm not a Bleach fan anymore but these cards bring back some memories, and they're pretty good....so yeah MAKKE MOREE!!! =)

Hope that convinced you xD

Yep, it did xD I shall edit Barragan and Starks places, and edit other effects and inconsistencies which don't make sense when compared to the manga.

And could fans of this set PLEASE check out my Power Of Soma set? I'm desperate for comments now. X-X

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to make some more spell and trap support first for the initial set, then I'll make another 'mini set' containing various Fraccion and low levelled monsters etc.

Thanks for the comments! And for once I've done what I said I'd do - I'VE UPDATED ALL THE CARDS WITH NEW RANKS (if they were needed)!!!!

So now, I declare this set officially ALIVE again.

Of course I read the manga issues ^_^. Yammy is weak as hell without his release, AND is still Espada 10 without releasing, hence why I keep him as number 10 and a vanilla.

Don't worry, if you're a damn Yammy fanboy (I'm not, I hate him xD I wish he'd job to... maybe Renji, so he wins against someone slightly important for once instead of jobbing all the time... Fillers don't count by the way for his wins.), you'll be happy to know that the Resurrections/Releases will be coming out soon in this set, so please sit tight and watch out for Released Espada #0 - Yammy. xD (Ugh, although I'm looking forward to making Ulquiorra's release. I have some ideas under my belt about what these cards could be. I'm thinking either Synchros requiring a 'Release' Tuner and the corresponding Espada, OR simply a Ritual. Anyone want to tell me which they prefer?).

Ah, I only recently returned xD

Nice to see you again, Sanji The Perverse (Or Hallelujah Haptism as you're named now). It's been such a long time... ^_^'' I'm glad to be back though.

So you like my new Spells?

EDIT: I just thought, thanks Shonen, your Sig Picture will go perfectly on a card if you'll let me use it? I'm updating every Espadas art now, as it's long overdue.

Grimmjows Release added in a new and funky 'Extra Pack'.

Enjoy!

Ah! Jolly good then! =D

This thread really needs many people to visit and comment on the cards for it to continuously thrive properly, otherwise it will eventually wither away in the back-pages of this forum and be overshadowed by nonsensical joke cards and other topics.

Putting a banner in the Web Ring will be a great help! Thank you.

Archived