Arrancar's Wrath - A Yugioh Bleach Set (67/???) {New Trap and Monster Added!}

Mizuku Kagirinai

What should the Espada Releases be?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What should the Espada Releases be?

• Rituals, requiring the Tribute of the corresponding Espada on the field.
    • Synchros, requiring the corresponding Espada monster to be on the field and the 'Release Tuner' (Pending name) to summon it.
    • Effect Monsters, summoned with a card similar to Assault Mode Activate, where you tribute the Espada monster and summon the Release from the Deck ONLY.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah just working on Halibel's release. :P

[align=center]HalibelTiburonCard.jpg

Espada #3 - Tiburón Halibel

"Zanpakuto of the Arrancars" + "Espada #3 - Halibel"

If this card destroys a WATER monster, you can Special Summon it to your side of the field during the End Phase if you have not Summoned a monster this turn. While this card remains face-up during your Standby Phase, increase your Life Points by 300 for each WATER monster you control. If your opponent controls a WATER monster your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap Cards.[/align]

Ah, my bad xD

And one other thing: Halibel should be 10 star in released form. Her original form level is 8, plus the tuner which is 2, which comes to 10. So if you could change that and post the updated version, it would be much appreciated ^_^

I'll start work on Aporro Grantz's release now. =)

You try finding Barragan's I've only found one semi-decent image. Okay, I've done Barragan's release but in any case this card would be banned on all formats no matter what. It's a 11 star and an immensely powerful 11 star at that. It kinda makes me wonder why Stark isn't stronger, perhaps the lazyness?

[align=center]BarraganArroganteCard.jpg

Espada #2 - Arrogante Barragan Luisenbarn

"Zanpakuto of the Arrancars" + "Espada #2 - Barragan Luisenbarn"

While this card remains face-up, the effects of Monster, Spell, and Trap Card effects that target Arrancar-Type monsters are negated and destroyed. During your Standby Phase, place 1 Old Age Counter on all monsters your opponent controls. A monster with a Old Age Counter increases it's level by 1 for each Old Age Counter on it and a monster with a Old Age Counter decreases it's ATK and DEF by 200 for each Old Age Counter on it. When a monster your opponent controls has 4 Old Age Counters on it you can use it as Tribute for a Tribute Summon.[/align]

Zero Espada is a lil hard to do seeing as we really don't know what Yammy can do or if it's his released form.

[align=center]GamuzaNelielCard.jpg

Ex-Espada #3 - Gamuza Neliel Tu Oderschvank

"Zanpakuto of the Arrancars" + "Ex Espada #3 - Neliel Tu Oderschvank"

If a monster you control whose ATK or DEF is lower than an attacking monster your opponent controls, you can redirect the attack to this card. Once per turn, you can select 1 card on the field and destroy it. If you activate this card's effect, this card cannot attack this turn. If this card is destroyed, you can return 1 "Nell Tu" in your Graveyard to your Deck. The Deck is then shuffled.

And yes, I only gave her a 200 boost because for a 9 star I felt she'd be severely overpowered.[/align]

Well, I came to see how things are going =D

Looks like your really making progress!

Check my sig and checkup on my latest updates for my Complex Set Lol.. anyone feel free to checkout to.. it's really lacking ratings an I put alot of effort into them. ._.

Also, Im planning on making a new set as you can see in my sig! =D..Yes Im a Huge Fan an have to make it. Lastly Good Luck!

Aha, nice to know that we're prepared xD

I think we should split the jobs for the Releases. In terms of who we have left, we have:

Luppi

Zommari

Stark

Yammy

Nnoitra

Aaroniero

Dordonii

Cirucci

Gantenbainne

This is taking into account that I only have the original versions of the above Arrancars already made. However, I intend to make the fraccion like Charlotte Coolhorn ~UGLY!!!~ and the others, so their releases will be required at a later date.

I'd very much like to make Nnoitra, Dordonni, Aaroniero, Cirucci and Zommari. Feel free to make any of the ones I haven't mentioned if you so desire ^_^ After I've finished the ones I've 'reserved', I'll make whatever else is left if you haven't made them. Although, Starks and Yammys haven't been properly revealed yet, if not at all (in Starks case). So, you may make Zommari or Aaroniero if you wish. It's your choice, so post back or PM me with your decisions if you wish to continue help. =D

I should also really get on with the traps and the remainder of the initial set before we attempt to complete the 'Extra Pack' xD But as you may already know by looking at my profile, I have lots of revision to do (which infact I should be doing now... x_x''), so I won't be back properly until Wednesday night.

In other news, I also intend to spruce up our favourite cards, and the publics favourite cards of this set as Gold Series versions. Mainly for observational purposes, and because I intend to proxy an Espada deck of my own at some point, so variation is necessary! =)

Well, I wanted to do Nnoitra. xD You may work on the Cirucci release card if you wish though. I see you already planned ahead for the Privaron Espada by putting Neliel at number 15 in the set. Good job! That puts Cirucci at number 13.

To be honest, I was hoping you would make Zommari, Luppi and Cirucci for now, whilst I work on Nnoitra, Dordonii and Aaroniero.

Before I start any new releases, I'm going to change Yammy and Zommaris art. Zommari looks... to describe it in a phrase: DURRRRRRRRRRRR, and Yammy looks too... happy and colourful. I'm going to hunt for better pictures now.

Edit: First page is updated and spruced up a little. Gold Series and Extras section added, and the Extras will contain a banners and extra cards I make which have no relevance to the set. Consider them to be 'promos', and the first promo of this set shall be Dark Rukia, who obviously bears no relevance to the Arrancars, but I just think she's designed very well, and it's a personal favourite of mine. Following that will be some form of Ichigo, and then another character whom I haven't thought of yet. Remember, those promos will mean nothing to Arrancars Wrath, and are simply there so I will have eventually made cards from all aspects of Bleach. The Gold Series section is obvious - cards from this set will be put into the Gold Series, and each which will be entered will depend on my favourites and your favourites. I'll amend the poll so the first vote can begin, and remember, no specific orders are necessary in the Gold Section! So it could go Synchro, Spell, Trap, Spell, etc.

Hope the updates are liked!

Turns out that I can't change or delete the Poll, so I'm royally screwed on that aspect. The poll is never ending too, as I didn't think that it would be impossible to delete after the decision to make them Synchros.

Looks like making them Gold is going to be my decision then. I'll make Neliels Release Gold first, simply because it looks very nice.

Archived