Arrancar's Wrath - A Yugioh Bleach Set (67/???) {New Trap and Monster Added!}

Mizuku Kagirinai

What should the Espada Releases be?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What should the Espada Releases be?

• Rituals, requiring the Tribute of the corresponding Espada on the field.
    • Synchros, requiring the corresponding Espada monster to be on the field and the 'Release Tuner' (Pending name) to summon it.
    • Effect Monsters, summoned with a card similar to Assault Mode Activate, where you tribute the Espada monster and summon the Release from the Deck ONLY.

Good cards, I really like them :D. The use of synchros for the released forms is interesting as well. If you're taking requests for gold cards, you should make Ulquiorra and released Barrigan gold. Gold Ulquiorra would go well with gold Grimmjow, and since released Barrigan is the most powerful card so far, it makes sense for it to be gold.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Came to check out whats going on =D!

So, things really speeding up here =D lawl

on a side-note.. I finally made one of my cards

a Ghost Rare. ^^

Hopefully you can check it out an tell me what you think.

EDIT: I've made 2 of my Complex Set Cards Ghost Rare's

& 1 of my Higurshi Set Cards a Ghost Rare!

[align=center]TrepadoraLuppiCard.jpg

Ex Espada #6 - Trepadora Luppi

"Zanpakuto of the Arrancars" + "Ex Espada #6 - Luppi

When a monster is Summoned excluding a player's respective Normal Summon, add 1 Spike Counter to this card. This card can attack the same number of times as the number of monsters your opponent controls. This card cannot attack directly. During the Damage Step, increase the ATK of this card by 100 for each Spike Counter on this card. By removing 1 Spike Counter from this card, this card is not destroyed by battle during this turn.

I'm gonna need help with Thunderwitch and the 7th Espada, I couldn't find anything for them two.[/align]

Aha! Wonderful!

I won't be making any more cards until Wednesday Night, so I'll assist you then in finding art for Zommari etc. then, as I MUST concentrate on these exams first. I'm just on the PC revising, and so I came to check up on this thread. I'll add Luppi to the first post and update everything also.

Well I was using CON's template with my own touch. Plus I was kinda sick of seeing the one in the first post' date=' and I know he really likes Grimmjow.

[/quote']

Lol yeh he was getting bored of that one,

he was eventually going to get round to changing it well

I guess you did him a big favour an went ahead an did it! =D

WOW! Just... WOW.

A new booster pack cover for me! THIS IS SIMPLY AWESOME! =D

I'm okay tonight as not much revision is needed for tomorrows exam, which is the last until June 1st. English Literature today went quite well - very easy compared to what I thought it would be! xD

Thank you Hallelujah, I'll carry on my updates etc and get up to scratch right away. I'll add the new booster and new card art for 'Gathering Of The Arrancar', plus a gift I got from ShadeZero - a great Ulquiorra Ghost Rare! =D

Okay well here are the three imageless cards I have done. Also Wikipedia claims Zero Yammy to be his release form, but again until we have some idea of what he can do it would be pointless making the card, effect wise anyway. I felt that your Zommari's effect was too similar to what his release form's power was so I remade it myself.

[align=center]ZommariLeroux.jpg

Espada #7 - Zommari Leroux

During your Standby Phase, you can Special Summon 1 "Gemelos Sonido Token" (Arrancar-Type/DARK/Level 3/ATK 500/DEF 1000) in Attack Position. While you control a "Gemelos Sonido Token" this card cannot be selected as an attack target. During the turn that a "Gemelos Sonido Token" is Summoned you cannot conduct a Normal Summon.

BrujeriaZommari.jpg

Espada #7 - Brujería Zommari Leroux

"Zanpakuto of the Arrancars" + "Espada #7 - Zommari Leroux"

Once per turn, you can select 1 face-up monster your opponent controls and place 1 Brujeria Counter on it. A monster with a Brujeria Counter on it cannot declare an attack. If your opponent declares a direct attack, they must instead target a monster with a Brujeria Counter on it. This card cannot be destroyed by battle while in Defense Position.

GolondrinaCirucci.jpg

Privaron Espada #105 - Golondrina Cirucci Thunderwitch

"Zanpakuto of the Arrancars" + "Privaron Espada #105 - Cirucci Thunderwitch"

When this card is successfully Summoned, search your deck for a WIND Union monster and equip it to this card. While this card is equipped with a Union monster this card cannot be selected as an attack target and this card's original ATK and DEF are reduced by 500. When your opponent activates a Spell or Trap Card place 1 Whip Counter on this card. When this card attacks you can remove any number of Whip Counters from this card to inflict 100 damage for each Whip Counter removed from this card.[/align]

Gantenbainne needs a release, so perhaps you could go about creating that? And perhaps you could locate a suitable Dordonni release image, much like for the Nnoitra one, so I can make the card?

Plus, if you wouldn't mind, I would like it if you made a Yammy Release, mainly so we have a complete set up to now, AND of course, we can change it when we learn its true powers. Apparantly, Yammys release has HUGE STRENGTH, and is the only Espada to reach full strength by releasing.

You could also try your hand at another Promo if you so desire too. ANY character in Bleach can qualify for a Promo, but only Hollow, Arrancar and Shinigami are the usable types, which means no 'Vaizard', unless it is REALLY necessary.

EDIT: Love the new Avatar by the way. =)

Archived