Arrancar's Wrath - A Yugioh Bleach Set (67/???) {New Trap and Monster Added!}

Mizuku Kagirinai

What should the Espada Releases be?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What should the Espada Releases be?

• Rituals, requiring the Tribute of the corresponding Espada on the field.
    • Synchros, requiring the corresponding Espada monster to be on the field and the 'Release Tuner' (Pending name) to summon it.
    • Effect Monsters, summoned with a card similar to Assault Mode Activate, where you tribute the Espada monster and summon the Release from the Deck ONLY.

I think Haptism abandoned this long ago. I asked him to update his Harribel release with the new names, and he still hasn't.

Meh, I might as well concentrate on my Organization Set now, so me and ShadeZero can carry on working together. Although, no one has been commenting on that, either.

Maybe I should just join with ShadeZero and help make his set, as that has the most viewers at the moment.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had a look at Stark and the new Synchro you have made for him. I like them both. The Synchro seems a bit too powerful but then again.... I don't know, it might be ok. Depends how hard it is to field really and how hard it is to keep it there. It can do some serious damage but if it is hard to get out, I guess that all balances. Nice job regardless. Ecspecially with the pic, how did you manage that? He's only appeared in one panel right? And you already have a card of him?! That's pretty good.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Okay people, my card making spark has returned, but not for my Bleach cards and Kingdom Hearts cards. I'll be making a new set for now, just to whet my newfound appetite, then I'll be returning to this Bleach one. I just find my current sets to be kinda meh.

Sorry to everyone, but at least look out for my next few cards.

Okay, I'm going to add some of the cards that were made for me by Haptism. =D

Done. Now I'm adding various edits etc such as the renames of certain cards, courtesy of Haptism. =)

On another note, does anyone else agree that this should be stickied? It's got more posts and views than the Mahou/Touhou Project(?) and has been around a lot longer.

Anyone else agree? =/

Okay' date=' I'm going to add some of the cards that were made for me by Haptism. =D[hr']

Done. Now I'm adding various edits etc such as the renames of certain cards, courtesy of Haptism. =)

On another note, does anyone else agree that this should be stickied? It's got more posts and views than the Mahou/Touhou Project(?) and has been around a lot longer.

Anyone else agree? =/

Well, this set does have the most views of any Pop Culture thread.

Archived