Arrancar's Wrath - A Yugioh Bleach Set (67/???) {New Trap and Monster Added!}

Mizuku Kagirinai

What should the Espada Releases be?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What should the Espada Releases be?

• Rituals, requiring the Tribute of the corresponding Espada on the field.
    • Synchros, requiring the corresponding Espada monster to be on the field and the 'Release Tuner' (Pending name) to summon it.
    • Effect Monsters, summoned with a card similar to Assault Mode Activate, where you tribute the Espada monster and summon the Release from the Deck ONLY.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do find it hilarious that Tousen' date=' a blind guy, has an ability that shows your opponents hand >_>

[/quote']

I made it so it's ironic. xD He's also the worst commander. I really don't like Tousen, or Yammy, or Gantenbainne, so they are all vanillas/have rubbish effects.

And thanks Hallelujah. ^_^

I don't know whether or not I should update my Neliel of this set with this new Anime version of her art:

66438j.jpg

I think I prefer the Manga one which is currently in the set because it looks like actual card art. Although, it all depends on what you all think.

Thanks for the new art for Harribel. It goes very well with the others, and she can now be bumped up to Secret Rare. I was aiming for the top 3 Espada to be Secret Rares. =D

What are your views on the Neliel card I posted above? Do you prefer the original? Or do you like the Anime one more?

- Update, now on Luppi to fix.

Now we have a newer version of Neliel! Image courtesy of Hallelujah:

66438.jpg

FINALLY! All the errors have been omitted from the cards I started with! I'll now run a quick check over my releases and spells etc to make sure they are okay.

Also, Tiburon Halibel still needs to be retconned to Tiburon Harribel.

66438t.jpg

Please ignore this card, although it is the basis for my next set. I made it for some other guy for their set, albiet I changed it to FF Hero as that was what they wanted. I'm posting it here for you all to see, and so I have easy access to it for when the time comes.

(I know I have a Tales Of set to complete, but those are kinda meh-ish now.)

*browses through the whole set*

Well, I have to admit that I don't follow Bleach that much - I saw a few eps from the beginning, and that's it, so I don't know all these "Arrancars" and such - but it seems like to be a well-constructed, theme-fitting set. Even though usually I'm not fond of self-made Types, but in that case, they seem correct. I wonder though that a majority of the monsters are Level 5 or higher, and with an improper draw, it could cause problems without a proper amount of Tribute fodders. On the other hand, the several various Token summoners and Spell Card / Trap Card supports seem to make up for it. Overall, it looks like a promising set. Its balance is hard to judge, but I see that you made your own banlist too, just like in a certain other set. ^^ In total, I give a 9/10 for these cards!

You know, I like to make analysis - including for comparing with other deck concepts, trying to find out fitting cards / counter cards, etc. - for deck concepts which could be interesting and fun to play, in my opinion. And a concept which is not only great but shows that a popular theme (I believe several people tried to make Bleach-related cards, or am I wrong?) can be done in a unique way, too.

You know' date=' I like to make analysis - including for comparing with other deck concepts, trying to find out fitting cards / counter cards, etc. - for deck concepts which could be interesting and fun to play, in my opinion. And a concept which is not only great but shows that a popular theme (I believe several people tried to make Bleach-related cards, or am I wrong?) can be done in a unique way, too.

[/quote']

Well, I should be proxying these soon once I finish enough lower levelled monsters and traps. I read what you posted in ShadeZeros thread ^_^'' I'd like to test this Espada deck against a Lightsworn or Hopeless Dragon deck. That would be fun... =)

You know' date=' I like to make analysis - including for comparing with other deck concepts, trying to find out fitting cards / counter cards, etc. - for deck concepts which could be interesting and fun to play, in my opinion. And a concept which is not only great but shows that a popular theme (I believe several people tried to make Bleach-related cards, or am I wrong?) can be done in a unique way, too.

[/quote']

Well, I should be proxying these soon once I finish enough lower levelled monsters and traps. I read what you posted in ShadeZeros thread ^_^'' I'd like to test this Espada deck against a Lightsworn or Hopeless Dragon deck. That would be fun... =)

I can YVDafy them?

[/quote']

I can YVDafy them?

That would be good. I'll google a download for the client.

Good thinking! We could prepare the client tonight, continue preparations through the night, and potentially record it around midday tomorrow for a grand uploading in the afternoon!

I must make the final few traps and some low levelled monsters so I am ready for this showdown.

Everyone, know this! You will see the Duel of the century tomorrow afternoon on Youtube! Something that is potentially the biggest event yet on this Pop Culture forum!

ESPADAS VS PSYCHOS!

That could be a problem. I might have to stay up all night. Ugh.

~Grabs absurd amounts of Coffee~

That may help! xD

On a more serious note, perhaps we could duel with what I already have, and then duel again when both of our sets are updated to such an extent where the duel could end differently? Like, a mini series of Pop Culture duels?

Archived