Arrancar's Wrath - A Yugioh Bleach Set (67/???) {New Trap and Monster Added!}

Mizuku Kagirinai

What should the Espada Releases be?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What should the Espada Releases be?

• Rituals, requiring the Tribute of the corresponding Espada on the field.
    • Synchros, requiring the corresponding Espada monster to be on the field and the 'Release Tuner' (Pending name) to summon it.
    • Effect Monsters, summoned with a card similar to Assault Mode Activate, where you tribute the Espada monster and summon the Release from the Deck ONLY.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even though no one is posting on this thread anymore, there's no way I'm stopping production of these cards under any circumstance. I'm very proud of this set, and is the only set of cards I've ever made to get this far in terms of quantity. Plus, once this is complete, I'm going to proxy them all for use with my friends/at my local tournament (although at my local tournament, it will only be non-tournament side duels I'll use my Espadas in ^_^''), and for cosmetic purposes to actually see all the cards I've made in real life.

Seriously though, is anyone going to post on this thread anymore? Or will it still be just me talking to myself, with a hint of ShadeZero giving comments and a dash of Hallelujah Haptism posting new cards and ideas for the set? I don't particularly mind, due to what I stated before about never stopping this set until it's finished. Although, it IS pretty lonely in this thread at the moment.

Yeah, this set consists of getting out as many Espadas and their Releases as possible onto the field whilst abusing the effects of Las Noches to manipulate the game and gain field control/advantage. Dark Rukia Kuchiki combos very well on a first turn - Special Summon her, tribute her for Yammy, then activate 'Unlikely Subordinates' to summon another, more powerful Espada - even Barragan! Epic first turn much?

Wow the arrrancar wrath set is amazing i bet it took a long time to do that' date=' also the effects are filled with effort

[/quote']

Thank you very much! Yes, it has taken a lot of effort to get this far. Thank you for commenting ^_^

I just realised that the OCG on a large amount of my older cards is very bad.

1 'fraccion' token in defense mode? Whut? xD I'm gonna have to fix that and all the other errors I have seen.

Fixed many OCG errors, apart from the odd few which use capitals in wrong places. I haven't changed these because, simply put, I don't have those particular cards saved on the card maker, and I cannot be bothered to make the exact same card again for the purpose of making You into you.

And yeah, the majority of 'lame' cards on this forum get more attention than the true gems.

Technically anyone can do it' date=' but I agree that this thread is a gem.

[/quote']

Thank you, Hallelujah. I don't mind other Bleach cards. Infact, I enjoy them. It's just when they make Espada cards which are poor in quality, and they get many more views and comments in a short space of time when compared to mine.

The re-errataing of cards is going well. I'm currently on Gin, and soon I'll move onto Tousen and the Spells.

Oh, Hallelujah? I need a favour. Could you perhaps locate a better picture of normal Harribel? And semi-holo it, much like Stark? And also, could you rename and re-errata Halibels release with her official updated name, 'Harribel'? That way, if I rename normal Halibel to Harribel, it will match up with her released form.

Thanks in advance.

I have to say' date=' these really are the most well made Bleach cards on the site.

[/quote']

Oh? Thank you very much for your kind comments! It's certainly rare to get comments from people other than ShadeZero and Hallelujah.

- Now I'm working on Tousens OCG. Now that I have read all my old cards effects, I have realised most are really bad and riddled with grammatical errors. Oh well, I'll fix them! =D

Archived