Arrancar's Wrath - A Yugioh Bleach Set (67/???) {New Trap and Monster Added!}

Mizuku Kagirinai

What should the Espada Releases be?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What should the Espada Releases be?

• Rituals, requiring the Tribute of the corresponding Espada on the field.
    • Synchros, requiring the corresponding Espada monster to be on the field and the 'Release Tuner' (Pending name) to summon it.
    • Effect Monsters, summoned with a card similar to Assault Mode Activate, where you tribute the Espada monster and summon the Release from the Deck ONLY.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I kinda wanted to do the entire set myself' date=' because I'm gonna do the set images too. Plus the fact I've had to fix quite a few of the cards because the OCG is still pretty bad.

[/quote']

Hmm, I only checked the initial few cards, up to Hueco Mundo, and I've no doubt missed some errors. What do you mean the 'Set Images'?

Well I kinda wanted to do the entire set myself' date=' because I'm gonna do the set images too. Plus the fact I've had to fix quite a few of the cards because the OCG is still pretty bad.

[/quote']

Hmm, I only checked the initial few cards, up to Hueco Mundo, and I've no doubt missed some errors. What do you mean the 'Set Images'?

The actual images of the characters on the cards. The little ones you see in YVD if you have the set images. :P

I must say, these are by far the best BLEACH cards I've ever seen, especially compared to my own. Why, I'm embarrassed even. You all deserve extreme amounts of reputation points for such great work.

The pictures are astounding. The effects are usable, abusable, and fun to play with. From what I see, the cards are well balanced. I am most impressed.

10/10

~Kenpachi

[/quote']

The actual images of the characters on the cards. The little ones you see in YVD if you have the set images. :P

Ah, I was under the impression that you were replacing them. xD My mistake.

I'm looking forward to this duel. I've already devised a strategy to beat your Higurashi deck, ShadeZero. There's actually one or two weak points in your deck, and I intend to exploit them. =D

I must say' date=' these are by far the best BLEACH cards I've ever seen, especially compared to my own. Why, I'm embarrassed even. You all deserve extreme amounts of reputation points for such great work.

The pictures are astounding. The effects are usable, abusable, and fun to play with. From what I see, the cards are well balanced. I am most impressed.

10/10

~Kenpachi

[/quote']

Aha! Thank you for your great comments! I'm sure you will be staying tuned to see the outcome of the duel between me and ShadeZero, won't you?

[/quote']

I'm looking forward to this duel. I've already devised a strategy to beat your Higurashi deck, ShadeZero. There's actually one or two weak points in your deck, and I intend to exploit them. =D

I must say' date=' these are by far the best BLEACH cards I've ever seen, especially compared to my own. Why, I'm embarrassed even. You all deserve extreme amounts of reputation points for such great work.

10/10

~Kenpachi

[/quote']

Aha! Thank you for your great comments! I'm sure you will be staying tuned to see the outcome of the duel between me and ShadeZero, won't you?

I sure will! I'm highly curious. =o Also, I've attempted to add you to my MSN. xD

[/quote']

10/10

~Kenpachi

[/quote']

I sure will! I'm highly curious. =o Also, I've attempted to add you to my MSN. xD

I noticed that. xD You don't seem to be on my contact list though. Perhaps it's a glitch? Can you see me online? If so, start a converation with me.

~I'm not going to sleep for about another 2 Hours so.. Im going to make my last 4 monster cards now. =/

That way I can start adding everything to YVD and then we can go on Schedule ^^

EDIT: Scratch that I just realised I have over 40 Cards Lol

That's all I need tbh So, Ill make the last 4 tomorrow and start adding now xD

Everyone' date=' know this! You will see the Duel of the century tomorrow afternoon on Youtube! Something that is potentially the biggest event yet on this Pop Culture forum!

[b']ESPADAS[/b] VS PSYCHOS!

I'll await for this duel! Two interesting, unique concepts which shows that Pop Culture decks can be well-done, too! Do your best, duelists! *prepares popcorn, cola and stuff*

Ew' date=' no. I believe that the Arrancar should be Synchros and their Resurreccion should be /Assault Modes. If I may, I'd like to help, starting by remaking my favorite Espada, Ulquiorra.

[/quote']

There's a 100% chance your going to get a big no from Ben232 =/

Am I right that the "Espada" monsters can be upgrade to either to their Synchro form with the Zanpaktou Tuner OR to the /Segunda Etapa form with the Ressureccion card, and the two upgraded forms are not built on each other, which is the case for the /Assault monsters? I actually like it, it makes the concept more flexible.

Right, the whole concept works like this:

Trbitue Summon for:

Espada Monster

Get the tuner on the field:

Synchro for the release

Use the Resurreccion card:

Special Summon the /Segunda Etapa

Imo it's a long combination, It really puzzles me on how Ben232 will pull such a combo off

Oviously Im thinking that the Hollow monsters will help to speed this process up @_@

Also, Ben232 Im having problems with YVD it's only loading up 28 Cards in my deck..

Ew' date=' no. I believe that the Arrancar should be Synchros and their Resurreccion should be /Assault Modes. If I may, I'd like to help, starting by remaking my favorite Espada, Ulquiorra.

[/quote']

There's a 100% chance your going to get a big no from Ben232 =/

You are correct. The majority of my set has already had a complete overhaul. x_x'' I don't want to change it yet again. Otherwise, I may as well just leave this set as it won't necessarily be mine anymore. xD

Also, that concept makes no sense. Why make all the Arrancars Synchros? That's just silly, plus it means I have to destroy the entire set and start from scratch.

Im going to say this for him so he doesn't double post.

Changes will be made only by Ben232.

Please stop requesting/offerning to change ''his'' set.

Couldn't have put it better myself. Although I do like OCG fixes and other small types of assistance' date=' as well as new and suitable cards being made for my thread.

I like everything the way it is at the moment. I'm not changing the effects and I like all the card images (except for Luppi, who is just begging for new art), so I won't be changing those. Nor am I changing the way these cards work just to suit others, like changing all the Synchros to something else etc. That is a [b']NO-NO[/b].

Hallelujah and Zaraki, now that this is a BLEACH Project, I say we should make 2 additional separate topics to store your cards such as Shinigami and Vaizards, and link them through the first posts via banners and what-not. I'll concentrate on Arrancars Wrath, and the Hollows aspect. However, they can cross over, so we will need to discuss this over MSN once again. Plus, I'll always be needing OCG fixes, and occasionally some potential new art. But at the moment, I do not wish to change any other cards art other than Luppi. Thank you.

Archived