Arrancar's Wrath - A Yugioh Bleach Set (67/???) {New Trap and Monster Added!}

Mizuku Kagirinai

What should the Espada Releases be?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What should the Espada Releases be?

• Rituals, requiring the Tribute of the corresponding Espada on the field.
    • Synchros, requiring the corresponding Espada monster to be on the field and the 'Release Tuner' (Pending name) to summon it.
    • Effect Monsters, summoned with a card similar to Assault Mode Activate, where you tribute the Espada monster and summon the Release from the Deck ONLY.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just had a quick look at some of your cards (I would like to take a more detailed look some time later and will get round to that eventually). I like the pictures you have selected for most of the cards thus far and I really like your Spell and Trap Cards. I've only taken a glance but they don't seem to be too simplistic or too overly-complicated. Only thing I might pick at for the moment is that I don't really feel the effects of many of the Espada reflect their actual abilities. However, I suppose little has actually been revealed about the abilities for a few of them so I won't get at you too much for that. Also, on a final note, I really like Tousen. I feel his effect is a well made reflection of his ability and/or his characteristics. Hope to see more from you and I'll be back later to take another look at some of your other cards.

Fake types? Wow, I didn't even notice. Normally I would not approve of such a thing but seeing as I didn't notice them to begin with you must be using them well enough that I don't find myself having to pick at something like that. Good job. My eyesight could also just be getting bad, but I'd rather not think so, hehe. While I am here though, it would be nice to review a card eh?

Just went for a random one and ended up with Nell's Release form. I thought it was very well made. I like the picture and I like the effect. I feel it is well balanced AND fits her character which is a hard thing to do, well done! Stats seem fair and there's the end bit with her turning back into her smaller form. Nice! I'll come back some time to have a look at others. Keep it up.

Heh, thank you for everything! =D

I'm back from my weekend excursion. It was fun. xD

In other news, I'd like to get this into the air: IT'S MY BIRTHDAY THIS TIME NEXT WEEK! I'm going to be making many cards in the week rolling up to it, and I'll be making a very special card for when it is my birthday for you all. I haven't quite decided what card I'll be making yet though, but I'm sure it will be epic. Look forward to it!

Archived