Good Riddance [Morgan's farewell]

Good funking bye you losers. My time here is just about up, going back into this guy's head in a couple hours, and it couldn't have come sooner. This site is just fully of idiotic losers, who play a shitty game with their shitty stupid unfair cards and their cowardly tactics. You all are just...just complete morons! I hate each and every one of you! I...I couldn't wait to be gone!

*sniffles*

This place is just boring and stupid anyway, why do any of you losers stay here? W-well I guess I answered that, you're just losers, ha! How's that feel!

*chokes up a bit*

Y-you're all such losers you didn't even entertain me with your boring questions...t-those of you who actually gave questions.

*tries to hide a tear*

B-but that doesn't matter, cause you know what? It's my birthday today, ha take that I b-bet you d-didn't even notice! And n-none of you are invited to the party! T-that I'm sure someone is p-planning right now! It's gonna be g-great!

*more sniffles, tears starting to fall quicker*

S-s-so there, I'm leaving you l-losers and there's nothing you can say do to stop it. Y-you all probably are gonna...c-cry like some stupid baby right? W-well I won't, I don't care, I don't care about any of you freaks. So there!

Good funking bye you losers. My time here is just about up, going back into this guy's head in a couple hours, and it couldn't have come sooner. This site is just fully of idiotic losers, who play a shitty game with their shitty stupid unfair cards and their cowardly tactics. You all are just...just complete morons! I hate each and every one of you! I...I couldn't wait to be gone!

*sniffles*

This place is just boring and stupid anyway, why do any of you losers stay here? W-well I guess I answered that, you're just losers, ha! How's that feel!

*chokes up a bit*

Y-you're all such losers you didn't even entertain me with your boring questions...t-those of you who actually gave questions.

*tries to hide a tear*

B-but that doesn't matter, cause you know what? It's my birthday today, ha take that I b-bet you d-didn't even notice! And n-none of you are invited to the party! T-that I'm sure someone is p-planning right now! It's gonna be g-great!

*more sniffles, tears starting to fall quicker*

S-s-so there, I'm leaving you l-losers and there's nothing you can say do to stop it. Y-you all probably are gonna...c-cry like some stupid baby right? W-well I won't, I don't care, I don't care about any of you freaks. So there!

Silly creature; you're free to come anytime. And if not, there's alvays next Halloween. Ve'll be waiting for you.

tumblr_niagnmMVPr1tga1sco3_500.gif

Ah Morgan-kun...thank you very much for looking after Cow-kun. Both of you might have your differences, but I have seen this kind of synchronization expand ever since our duel and after I have seen your others. It will never be the end, and you will indeed be missed. It 's alright if you want to be a stereotypical tsundere type...I can understand~

tumblr_niagnmMVPr1tga1sco3_500.gif

Ah Morgan-kun...thank you very much for looking after Cow-kun. Both of you might have your differences, but I have seen this kind of synchronization expand ever since our duel and after I have seen your others. It will never be the end, and you will indeed be missed. It 's alright if you want to be a stereotypical tsundere type...I can understand~

mfw this is the first time Morgan was called out on being tsundere. though there's actually a bit more to it than that

And thus the costume is off. Goodbye Morgan...only not. Because you, like all the other characters, are always right here in my head and heart at all times...even if I don't want you to be sometimes. :T

It was a lot of fun playing around as Morgan sometimes, learned a few things about her as well. And no she's not usually this tsundere but it kinda fit. She's more attention-craving than anything and she apparently was really lonely lately.

I know I sound a bit crazy here but oh well. Was fun.

FflAdza.jpg?1

Archived