A hero's farewell is never easy, but someday it must come.

Black Enforcer

I didn't get to train as many of you as I had anticipated during my two week stay, no thanks to my superiors calling me back on emergency missions.

I'd like to stay longer since I have gotten acclimated to this galaxy and rather enjoy it here, but my contract appears to be expiring.

Don't think this YCMaker would really mind if I stay around a bit longer, since he appears to neglect his city and doesn't pay attention to its happenings.

I commend the division commanders for maintaining order in this city, despite his blatant absence. Keep up the good work.

Suppose I'll have that tea session with that ~BS~ character before I go; I did request to have a cup of tea with the chap and would be most dishonorable if I didn't uphold that.

I'll return when I can, but until then, take care of yourselves and do your best to fight off whatever evils lie in your galaxy.

As long as you stick together, you shall not fail.

Though, if any of you want me to still train you, I seem to recall one of the division commanders has the ability to teleport you to my home galaxy.

I am always willing to pass down my knowledge to you, so don't shy away from asking. Just send me a message and I'll await your arrival.

iU8EggM.png

Farewell, citizens of YCM.

It's been an honor to have been a guest this year.

As I prepare to teleport between the galaxies, please take this song as my small parting gift to you all.

Archived