Shining Evolution

2Dv6orx.jpg

Shuffle as many "Blue-Eyes" monsters in your graveyard as possible into your deck (min. 1); special summon one "Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon" from your deck, hand, or graveyard in face-up attack position. Ignore summoning conditions.

It's not too hard to spash, but it makes a fairly weak card fairly live, also the shuffling back into the deck will 

1) Reduce the attack of shining by atleast a little

2) Make cards like Maiden and the kind more live

idk. maybe it would work. not sure.

Of course you wouldn't know.

Anyway, card would be pretty insane, given that it getting 1 BEWD into the Grave isn't hard at all to be able to activate this card. I would honestly say that it shouldn't be able to SS it from the hand to balance it out a bit, aka forcing you to discard it to get the full value out from this card if you happen to draw into Shining.

Of course you wouldn't know.

Anyway, card would be pretty insane, given that it getting 1 BEWD into the Grave isn't hard at all to be able to activate this card. I would honestly say that it shouldn't be able to SS it from the hand to balance it out a bit, aka forcing you to discard it to get the full value out from this card if you happen to draw into Shining.

Is even that all that hard with card like Ravine legal? BESD is such a poor card when drawn on it's own that I feel people will run a 3:1 ratio of the spell to the dragon, 

Is even that all that hard with card like Ravine legal?-

I think he means that This card is, for all intensive purposes, free.

So hes implying that you force the user to jump through at least 1 hoop to play This card. Plus, it means that Shining can dead-draw on you if you draw it, outside of This card. So you have to do other things to put Shining in a position that would otherwise let you play it. IE, invest a little more into This card.

If this card was real, I would run Shining. Shining is not a bad card in itself, but it is incredibly difficult to get out. The thing is, would it be too easy to get it out? Possibly, but I don't think people would run multiple shining just to summon them.

If this card was real, I would run Shining. Shining is not a bad card in itself, but it is incredibly difficult to get out. The thing is, would it be too easy to get it out? Possibly, but I don't think people would run multiple shining just to summon them.

There will be no need to run more than 1, since the spell can call the dragon from the 3 locations, you can potentially summon it 3 times in a duel with just that 1 copy

Archived