Dark Doriado

$_35.JPG

Pendulum Effect:All EARTH, WIND, WATER, and FIRE monsters you control gain 200 ATK and DEF for each monster you control with a different Attribute.

Monster Effect:If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can choose 1 EARTH, 1 WIND, 1 WATER, and 1 FIRE monster in your Deck and place them on top of your Deck in any order.

So, I was glancing at cards and came across this. Could anyone think of a good use for this card? It looks interesting, and I swear there is something this card can do (other than help Elemental Mistress Doriado).

So, I was glancing at cards and came across this. Could anyone think of a good use for this card? It looks interesting, and I swear there is something this card can do (other than help Elemental Mistress Doriado).

Play This card as a Scale

Play Clown -> Special Kagetokage -> Special Jiga -> Special Hat

Clown and Jig make King Feral -> Detach/revive Clown to grab/Special a 2nd Jiga

Clown and Kage make Castel

Jiga goes to 2300

Hat goes to 1900

Castel goes to 2800

King has 2300

????????????????

Making this deck right now, definitely will work.

Make it work.

Anyway, I love this card's effects, but I dislike it as a retrain/dark version of Doriado. It doesn't look like it works particularly well with the original, and it should be level 3. To me, it just seems as if Konami intended it to be used for Familiar Possessed/PePe/R4NK spam. Which seems really ew.

How about using it in some Convulsion of Nature deck? I'm sure something can be done there.

Make it work.

Anyway, I love this card's effects, but I dislike it as a retrain/dark version of Doriado. It doesn't look like it works particularly well with the original, and it should be level 3. To me, it just seems as if Konami intended it to be used for Familiar Possessed/PePe/R4NK spam. Which seems really ew.

How about using it in some Convulsion of Nature deck? I'm sure something can be done there.

Oh no, a card had a level and stat change to make it more playable

Not like there's a level 4 DARK version of Lady of Faith known as Shadowpriestess of Ohm (or Lady of Faith: High Priestess) that also got a level buff or anything, anyways

You know... Retrains/dark counterparts/etc are typically story elements of some kind.

Oh no, a card had a level and stat change to make it more playable

Not like there's a level 4 DARK version of Lady of Faith known as Shadowpriestess of Ohm (or Lady of Faith: High Priestess) that also got a level buff or anything, anyways

Fair enough, I completely forgot about Shadowpriestess of Ohm. It makes sense now.

Also makes sense with Dryad being Level 4 as well.

Archived