Let's play Would You Rather

TF2_The_Scout

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obama.

Would you rather have control over Groudon or Kyogre?

Think a lot of people would like Obama back, since he wasn't a megalomaniac and racist like the current President is. Sure, not everyone liked his ideas either, but let's be honest; do you want to be hated by the rest of the world or try to retain our allies to keep peace abroad? To be blunt, I have very little confidence in our president's competence right now to run this country and not start WW3.

I think a certain member may argue otherwise (you know who I'm referring to), but yeah, keep it to Debates and we'll be keeping tabs on stuff once he returns. Hopefully he has shaped up over the past six months.

=====

Anyway....

The former is healthier, so yeah.

=====

WYR be Polynesian or Micronesian?

Basically, look at a map of both Polynesia and Micronesia (which includes Guam), and you'll get it. Polynesia includes Hawai'i (so yeah), New Zealand/Maori, Samoans, Tokelauans, etc; Micronesia has its own confederation of states. Though...Micronesians do get a fair amount of flack here for various reasons due to stuff in the 1950s, BUT...one of the greatest navigators of all time hailed from Satawal in Micronesia, so yeah. 

(Ethnically, Oceania is technically Pacific Islanders [natives], but with some differences. Melanesians are usually darker, hence the name)

=====

WYR have the limit for Joke Cards be removed or retain it. 

(You know, the one that requires you to actually make 25 real posts first in other areas.)

Archived