Let's play Would You Rather

TF2_The_Scout

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure who Pruit is, so Trump, I guess.

Would you rather meet Chris Pratt or Chris Evans?

Pruit's the guy in charge of the EPA (sued the department for anti-coal regulations). I could've also said Jeff Sessions. 

====

Just take Google Images.

============

Would you rather build the wall or tweet about yourself 24/7 and be an jabroni on Twitter.

[i.e. You are Trump, so which one do you find less immoral?]

(Honestly speaking, most of the TCG regulars are not staff material due to varying factors [i will abstain from giving opinions on them]. If evilfusion is replaced, we'll let you know of our selection.)

But that aside, lemonade after milk. 

=====

Would you rather have a maximum number of cards per thread rule enforced or cracking down harder on the "design notes" thing (solely restating the obvious for your stuff will get moved to Casual)?

(Well, I know certain members won't like the latter, but then again, Hulkty and that other member posting 170+ card sets for Pokémon won't like the former [and god forbid I had enough patience to grade the first 20-something of the latter's Xyz.)

But probably the former. 

(* insert meme of university having a botched Stevie Wonder concert blunder in 2012 *)

No seriously, it happened.

======

Would you rather fight in the war between Flavius and Murtaugh or use the Ultimate Weapon to end the war.

(But seriously, someone's going to owe us an explanation for disorderly conduct, and probable member punishments if it starts getting over the line. This warning was mentioned before the event started, but someone apparently neglected to reiterate that.)

Archived