Make a Summoning Chant for a Custom Card

Dova

Alright, so I've seen a few people who want to see chants for some of the monsters they make (including myself), so I thought: "Let's make a variation of the Summoning Chant game!"

Give links if possible or post the card directly, so that the person can see the card they are making the chant for. I won't start with a card, to give the next person freedom.

I send three Spell cards to the Graveyard in order to set the field for an explosive monster! Though your presence may be short, help me blow my opponent away in this Duel!

I Special Summon Blast Robo - Grenade Man!

Shame I didn't make a single...but...

[spoiler=Le Monster]GLQBD8k.png

Monster Effect:

Cannot be Special Summoned. If you Tribute Summon this card, the Tributes must be WATER. When this card attacks an opponent's monster: It gains ATK equal to the Level of the opponent's monster x 150 until the end of the Battle Phase. If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: You can draw 1 card. Once per turn, if this card is targeted by a card effect: You can change the target to another WATER monster you control.

(Why you no make a chant for my card ;-; )

With these two dragons, I build the Overlay Network! The despair you feel is taking form, and is ready to crush all opposition. It is time for this Dragon to take to the skies of this Duel!

Xyz Summon!

Crushing Despair Dragon!

Well, might as well.

[spoiler=The Monster]GLQBD8k.png

Monster Effect:

Cannot be Special Summoned. If you Tribute Summon this card, the Tributes must be WATER. When this card attacks an opponent's monster: It gains ATK equal to the Level of the opponent's monster x 150 until the end of the Battle Phase. If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: You can draw 1 card. Once per turn, if this card is targeted by a card effect: You can change the target to another WATER monster you control.

(It wasn't showing up for some reason the first time)

I release these two monsters, and Summon a beast of the deepest sea! The mightiest of the monsters beneath the waves, a regal sea beast that shall crush all before it!

Come forth! Advance Summon!

NEPTAS, KING OF THE LEVIATHANS!

Shining Hope Dragon (third)

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/338384-written-looping-dragons/

"The Light of Hope Shall replenish my life, and its departure will herald despair. Synchro summon! Shining Hope Dragon!"

[spoiler=next card]

Armored%20Mage%20Warrior%20-%20Kyuubi_zp

During the End Phase: you can destroy this card and if you do, draw 1 card.

---

Must first be xyz summoned (from your extra deck) by using 2 Warrior-Type non-"Igknight" Pendulum cards and 1 level 6 or higher Spellcaster-Type monster you control as the xyz materials. If you can Pendulum Summon Level 5  you can Pendulum Summon this face-up card in your Extra Deck. *You can only use these effects of "Armored Mage Warrior - Kyuubi" once per turn each.  *If this card leaves the field: you can draw 1 card and if you do, you can activate 1 trap card or quick-play spell card from your hand this turn. *Once per turn: you can declare the name of a monster with the same level or rank and exact same card type as 1 other face-up monster; this card's name becomes the declared name, and it gains the declared card's effects. These changes last until the End Phase. *You can activate 1 effect without detaching 2 or less xyz materials.

Note: Exact same card type means a ritual/effect monster only lets you declare a ritual/effect monster, an effect monster (orange background) only lets you declare an effect monster, synchro only declares synchro, ect)

I'll use these warriors and that Spellcaster to build the Overlay Network! With the storm of battle and mystery of magic, I bring forth the mighty partaker of both!
Xyz Symmon!
ARMORED MAGE WARRIOR - KYUUBI!

[spoiler=Next Card]LzxCiia.png
"Scrazord" + "Charzord"
You can only control 1 face-up "Citazord". "zord" monsters you control cannot be targeted for attacks or effects, except this card. Once per turn, you can equip 1 Machine-type Union monster from your hand or Graveyard to this card. Once per turn, you can either: Target 1 Machine-Type monster you control; equip this card to that target, OR: Unequip this card and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.) A "zord" monster equipped with this card gains this effect:
● Once per turn: You can draw 1 card and reveal it, then, if it a "zord" monster; Normal Summon it in addition to your Normal Summon/Set this turn.

Juggernaut of times forgotten. Unite with the old scavenger and rise again as the primordial fortress! Fusion Summon! Ascend to your glory, Citazord!

[spoiler=Next card]IllusionDEM_zps90df342e.png

This card is always treated as a "The Illusion" card.)

This card cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effects of "The Illusion" cards. If this card is banished by the effect of a "The Illusion" card, you can banish 3 "The Illusion" Spell Cards from your Graveyard; Special Summon this card. This card is not affected by your opponents effects.

Archived