Rescue Rabbit

RescueRabbit-CT09-EN-SR-LE.png

Cannot be Special Summoned from the Deck. You can banish thisface-up card you control; Special Summon 2 Level 4 or lower Normal Monsters with the same name from your Deck. Destroy them during the End Phase. You can only use the effect of "Rescue Rabbit" once per turn.

Retrain gone wrong? Card is limited in TCG, unlimited in OCG...how long it will stay that way is unsure though.

As you might know, Plushfire and Juggler got limited, OH SNAP, there goes Peformapal's + engine?

Yeah no, this card nicely compliments clash of the Dracorivals, by tooling out either lord or master slayer. In addition it has nice senergy with Glow-Up Bulb in either being a Trishula or Nat Beast

Furthermore, you could make plays with Amaterasu, granted these aren't nearly as good anymore with Juggler banned.

Just when the Show seems to come to an end, Pot of Avarice or Daigusto Emeral to the rescue.

I apologize for all the bad puns, but my frustration leads me to think this is Komoon'y next plushfire scapegoat

Not entirely sure this going to multiple in TCG is smart, because with Juggler legal Amaterasu become an instant battle stopper, wavering eyes negator, or a +1 xyz

[spoiler=event]

Tournament Recipe : EM Dracoslayer Rabbit (Win 9 - Lose 0)
Individual Tournament : The 11th Duelio Hobbystation CS 
Tournament Date : 19th December 2015
Place : Naniwa-ku ward,Osaka, Japan.
Capacity : 70 persons

※ Applying January 2016 limit regulation

Results : 

vs DD win 〇〇
vs Six Samurai win 〇〇
vs Monarch win 〇〇
vs Burning Abyss win〇〇
vs Burning Abyss win〇×〇
- Seed
Final Tournament 
vs Burning Abyss win〇×〇
vs Burning Abyss win ×〇〇
vs Speedroid Burning Abyss win 〇〇

Deck List :

Monster (30)
Master Pendulum, the Dracoslayer x3
Vector Pendulum, the Dracoruler x3
Performapal Monkeyboard x3
Luster Pendulum, the Dracoslayer x3
Performapal Skullcrobat Joker x3
Performapal Pendulum Wizard x3
Rescue Rabbit x3
Performapal Lizardraw x2
Maxx "C" x3
Performapal Guiturtle x2
Effect Veiler x2

Spell (8)
Clash of the Dracorivals x3
Wavering Eyes x3
Twin Twister x2

Trap (2)
Treacherous Trap Hole
Time-Space Trap Hole

Extra Deck (15)
Dinoster Powerful, the Mighty Dracoslayer
Ignister Prominence, the Blasting Dracoslayer x2
Shining No. 39: Utopia the Lightning
Outer Entity Azathoth
Number 39: Utopia
King of the Feral Imps
Castel the Avian Skyblaster
Diamond Dire Wolf
Evilswarm Exciton Knight
Abyss Dweller 
Majester Paladin, the Soaring Dracoslayer
Evilswarm Nightmare
Traptrix Rafflesia
Outer Entity Nyarla

Side Deck (15)
Retaliating "C" x3
Flying "C" x2
Performapal Turn Toad
Harpie’s Feather Duster
Twin Twister
Compulsory Evacuation Device x2
Deck Devastation Virus x2
Vanity's Emptiness

MiqXejE.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

It tried so hard not to be Rescue Cat 2.0. It tried, and you can see the effort in every attempted balancing factor it used.

Rescue Cat liked to grab 2 different monsters to complement each other or Synchro Summon. Rabbit requires them to have the same name.

Cat liked to grab monsters with cool effects. Rabbit grabs Normal Monsters.

Cat liked to be revived from the Graveyard. Rabbit banishes itself (which gave Leviair some evil stuff).

Cat liked to be recycled several times in one turn. Rabbit has a hard OPT clause.

Where did Rabbit go wrong?

The fact Cat grabs Level 3 or lower. Rabbit grabs Level 4 or lower.

Yeah, Cat's Beast-specific, but not the point.

It tried so hard not to be Rescue Cat 2.0. It tried, and you can see the effort in every attempted balancing factor it used.

Rescue Cat liked to grab 2 different monsters to complement each other or Synchro Summon. Rabbit requires them to have the same name.

Cat liked to grab monsters with cool effects. Rabbit grabs Normal Monsters.

Cat liked to be revived from the Graveyard. Rabbit banishes itself (which gave Leviair some evil stuff).

Cat liked to be recycled several times in one turn. Rabbit has a hard OPT clause.

Where did Rabbit go wrong?

The fact Cat grabs Level 3 or lower. Rabbit grabs Level 4 or lower.

Yeah, Cat's Beast-specific, but not the point.

Car liked to be monked from the main deck, rabbit can't be specialed from the MD.

I'm honestly wondering how long bunny has @3 in OCG

Dino Rabbit or not, it's a +1 waiting to be exploited in any deck that likes low level normals

Car liked to be monked from the main deck, rabbit can't be specialed from the MD.

I'm honestly wondering how long bunny has @3 in OCG

Dino Rabbit or not, it's a +1 waiting to be exploited in any deck that likes low level normals

Which is why the TCG rightfully never let up on it.

Which is why the TCG rightfully never let up on it.

Maybe, or I could be totally wrong and this is the fault of Pal and Slayers giving consistency out of the ass.

TCG did have it at two for the longest time though black, don't forget, but yeah, it might get DAD treatment and be hit again, unlikely, but possible

Maybe, or I could be totally wrong and this is the fault of Pal and Slayers giving consistency out of the ass.

TCG did have it at two for the longest time though black, don't forget, but yeah, it might get DAD treatment and be hit again, unlikely, but possible

Problem is.... This card is likely going to stay Limited because everyone only really wants to use This as a means of playing Laggia/Dolkka/etc, and are scared to venture outside of it.

I'm guessing, but still.

Problem is.... This card is likely going to stay Limited because everyone only really wants to use This as a means of playing Laggia/Dolkka/etc, and are scared to venture outside of it.

I'm guessing, but still.

Since when? Bunny is honestly a terrible way to get to Laggia/Dolkka anymore simply because better Normals exist in the form of Dracoverlord and Master.

Kaza into Dweller is cute, but the new TCG exclusive Dino is far better to make those two in any pendulum based deck. Dino Rabbit is a bygone era that can't succeed with Twin Twister in play

It's likely just Tewart being Tewart, or the +1 nature of the card

Archived