It is in the wrong section, and I'm sure a mod will be happy to move it to an appropriate section, and in this case I think it will be experimental cards within the casual card section due to the fake type and then there's the fact it has an effect and it isn't an effect monster.

((Im sooo sorry :444815_key:  i did put the effect but maybe i removed it... im such a stupid person.. i will fix it when i get home..)) I can actually change it trough school.. oh well, gonna change it!

Don't worry if you posted it in the wrong section; just let one of us know and we'll move it for you.

But yeah, Monster is technically considered a Fake Type for the purposes of this section (closest Type is likely Warrior).

Though, you also need Chichi because we don't know what it does; all we know is that it must go to the Graveyard for this to come out (and is mandatory).

-------

So, with proper wording,

When a face-up "Chichi" you control is sent to the Graveyard: Special Summon this card (from location). When this card is Special Summoned: Destroy 1 monster your opponent controls.

Luckily, the 2nd effect can be graded now, and is basically a on-summon pop, which isn't bad.

But yeah, where are you summoning this card from?

Don't worry if you posted it in the wrong section; just let one of us know and we'll move it for you.

But yeah, Monster is technically considered a Fake Type for the purposes of this section (closest Type is likely Warrior).

Though, you also need Chichi because we don't know what it does; all we know is that it must go to the Graveyard for this to come out (and is mandatory).

-------

So, with proper wording,

When a face-up "Chichi" you control is sent to the Graveyard: Special Summon this card (from location). When this card is Special Summoned: Destroy 1 monster your opponent controls.

Luckily, the 2nd effect can be graded now, and is basically a on-summon pop, which isn't bad.

But yeah, where are you summoning this card from?

Umm i didnt draw normal chichi yet.. and i will change it to monster now, and ok i will use that "When a face-up "Chichi" you control is sent to the Graveyard: Special Summon this card (from location). When this card is Special Summoned: Destroy 1 monster your opponent controls." Im not really good yet at making cards ^^;; and it can only be summoned if "Super saiyan - Chichi" is on your hand~

What kind of effect do you want for her?

Right now, effect is fine as-is, so you really don't have to change too much.

But if you want to base it off of any powers she has in Dragon Ball, what would be an appropriate translation in Yugioh effects for such.

(Bear in mind that I haven't watched/read the series, so this much, I don't know).

What kind of effect do you want for her?

Right now, effect is fine as-is, so you really don't have to change too much.

But if you want to base it off of any powers she has in Dragon Ball, what would be an appropriate translation in Yugioh effects for such.

(Bear in mind that I haven't watched/read the series, so this much, I don't know).

Well i don't know, probably no effect?

I dont think i wanna base it off from Dragon ball , because Chichi is a human, not a saiyan~

You could make Chichi a regular Vanilla, but then she'd be a standalone card without too much support.

I suppose you can have the regular form search this card upon summon; you'd have this card already set if the opponent pops Chichi.

Probably recommending a searcher role.

"When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can add 1 "Super Saiyan - Chichi" from your Deck to your hand."

Still, I'd probably recommend you buff her ATK a bit, as 1500 on a Level 7 isn't really great.

You can push her to 2000-2100, and it should be sufficient enough for what she does (pop something, and have a decent attacker).

You could make Chichi a regular Vanilla, but then she'd be a standalone card without too much support.

I suppose you can have the regular form search this card upon summon; you'd have this card already set if the opponent pops Chichi.

Probably recommending a searcher role.

"When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can add 1 "Super Saiyan - Chichi" from your Deck to your hand."

Still, I'd probably recommend you buff her ATK a bit, as 1500 on a Level 7 isn't really great.

You can push her to 2000-2100, and it should be sufficient enough for what she does (pop something, and have a decent attacker).

Yeah that sounds good o-o but first i must draw her >.< 

If you don't know what effect to give your card, start from either one of these positions:

• What is your character like? Particularly, what would you want your character to be known for? What are their signature moves, etc? Try and adapt the signature points of your character into the effect(s).
  • What role do you want your card to serve? Is it an ace card to build around? Is it something that supports a certain strategy?

Archived