[Finished]Major's Team CC#1: Corruption and Redemption [Judging Completed!]

Again, the details are in the OP. You should have gotten a PM w/ the rest of your teammates as well, and you all will be working together before June 1st, 2016 @ 12AM Pacific Standard Time to create your entries.

Still lost. Help Yuuji pls. ;_;

So 5 people on 1 card? Wut?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couldn't find a better pic so...

[spoiler=Submission]

lTqHEbY.jpeg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by having 4 or more LIGHT monsters in your Graveyard, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. When this card is Summoned: You can target 1 LIGHT monster in your Graveyard; add it to your hand, except "Lightray Endymion", but you cannot Normal or Special Summon that monster, or a monster with the same name, for the rest of this turn. Once per turn: You can banish 1 LIGHT monster in your Graveyard, then target 1 card on the field; destroy that target.

References:

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Brotherhood_of_the_Fire_Fist_-_Lion_Emperor

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Endymion,_the_Master_Magician

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Lightray

Couldn't find a better pic so...

[spoiler=Submission]

d5UtjRe.jpeg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by having 4 or more LIGHT monsters in your Graveyard, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. When this card is Summoned: Target 1 LIGHT monster in your Graveyard; add it to your hand, except "Lightray Endymion", but you cannot Summon monsters with that monster's name for the remainder of the turn. Once per turn: You can banish 1 LIGHT monster in your Graveyard, then target 1 card on the field; destroy that target.

Accepted. Also, you have until June 1st to make changes if you so choose.

[spoiler=]pics a little dark but it still has light and some blue thingy orz

Also he kind of looks like Risebell enough albeit redhead ._.

ExpCT3L.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) while you have a banished LIGHT monster, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can target 1 LIGHT monster on the field, except this card; Reduce the Level of that card by 2, then you can increase the Level of this card by 1.

[spoiler=]pics a little dark but it still has light and some blue thingy orz

Also he kind of looks like Risebell enough albeit redhead ._.

ExpCT3L.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) while you have a banished LIGHT monster, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can target 1 LIGHT monster on the field, except this card; Reduce the Level of that card by 2, then you can increase the Level of this card by 1.

Accepted!

My submission:

[spoiler=Card picture:]

25wR54O.jpg

[spoiler=Picture is from:]

Link: http://ice-dragon-king.deviantart.com/art/light-128769332

Artist: Ice-Dragon-King

I do not, and do not claim to, own the visual material used in this work. All credit goes to the original artist(s).

[spoiler=Written Card:]

Lightray Gandora

LIGHT ********

Dragon / Effect

(1) Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set.

(2) Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by having 5 or more LIGHT monsters with different names in your Graveyard, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways.

(3) Each time a card(s) is destroyed and/or is banished, this card gains 300 ATK for each.

(4) Once per turn: You can banish 1 LIGHT monster in your Graveyard, then target up to 2 cards on the field; destroy those targets.

0/0

[spoiler=(In case I made a mistake with the CG that does not get fixed till the end, the intended effects are:)]

1 - should be right

2 - should also be right

3 - Whenever any number of card is a) destroyed b) banished c) both destroyed and banished, this card gains (a+b+c)*300 ATK. So if one effect banishes a card as a cost, destroys another, and banishes yet another, and then both destroys and banishes another card, this card should gain 4*300 ATK.

4 - should also be right

My submission:

[spoiler=Ehm... how 2 post pictures? Site tells me I'm not allowed to.]

Imgur upload: http://imgur.com/ksopJvt

Picture is from:

Link: http://ice-dragon-king.deviantart.com/art/light-128769332

Artist: Ice-Dragon-King

I do not, and do not claim to, own the visual material used in this work. All credit goes to the original artist(s).

Lightray Gandora

LIGHT ********

Dragon / Effect

(1) Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set.

(2) Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by having 5 or more LIGHT monsters with different names in your Graveyard, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways.

(3) Each time a card(s) is destroyed and/or is banished, this card gains 300 ATK for each.

(4) Once per turn: You can banish 1 LIGHT monsters in your Graveyard, then target up to 2 cards on the field; destroy those targets.

0/0

[spoiler=(In case I made a mistake with the CG that does not get fixed till the end, the intended effects are:)]

1 - should be right

2 - should also be right

3 - Whenever any number of card is a) destroyed b) banished c) both destroyed and banished, this card gains (a+b+c)*300 ATK. So if one effect banishes a card as a cost, destroys another, and banishes yet another, and then both destroys and banishes another card, this card should gain 4*300 ATK.

4 - should also be right

You click the little icon w/ the image on it, right below the smiley face. Then, post the direct link of the image into that box, and the image should automatically pop-up. If you correct this, then please simplify the post a tad. Otherwise, Accepted. 

Dunno why it happens, but it happens.

Edit: A soon as my post contains ["img"] ["/img"] (without the ") or I use the image "tool", I am not allowed to post anymore, no matter what. I tried 16 different images/websites, and a blank. The result is always the same.

Dunno why it happens, but it happens.

Edit: A soon as my post contains ["img"] ["/img"] (without the ") or I use the image "tool", I am not allowed to post anymore, no matter what. I tried 16 different images/websites, and a blank. The result is always the same.

Got your post for you. Main reason is that your link wasn't a direct link to the image, and thus lacked the actual file extension (jpg) at the end.

kay. I was confused, since it displayed the image, so I thought that this was how it was supposed to be... if adding the .png fixes it, that's great. Thx for helping. Now that the image is being displayed properly (thx Trebuchet) the original post was edited.

1) Team redemption wins as corruption forfeits.

2) Team corruption suddenly simultaneously post all of their cards, wins, and laughs.

- tosses coin -

(Yes, I'm getting impatient XD)

inb4 both teams lose somehow.

[spoiler:Entry]Lightray Trance

Level 6 - LIGHT

[ Spellcaster / Effect ]

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by having 3 or more LIGHT monsters with different names in your Graveyard, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; banish both that monster and this card from the field, but return them in your next Standby Phase.

[ ATK 2600 / DEF 200 ]

[spoiler:Notes]1. This card is a LIGHT version of Trance, the Magical Swordsman, which is a Normal Monster, so most of its effects are based of its lore.

2. This card do NOT contradict Lightray's flavour, because Lightray Madoor is also based of a Normal Monster.

3. This card's OCG is based of PSY-Framelord Zeta

Lightray Makyura

Level 4

LIGHT

Warrior/Effect

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from the hand) by having 3 or more LIGHT monsters in your Graveyard with different names. During either player's turn, if the only face-up monsters you control are LIGHT monsters; you can activate a Trap Card from your hand. Cards activated this way are banished when they leave the field. You can only use this effect of "Lightray Maryuka" once per turn.

ATK: 1600

DEF: 1200

I am so done with this whole freating thing.

I'm drawing a line in the sand with my submission:

Corrupted Artifact Chakram

DARK *****

Fiend/Effect

You can Set this card from your hand to your Spell & Trap Zone as a Trap Card. During your opponent's turn, if this Set card in the Spell & Trap Zone is destroyed: Special Summon it. During either player's turn, if a monster you control would be destroyed by a card or effect, you can activate this effect; destroy 1 Spell/Trap you control and Special Summon this card from your Hand. If you do, monsters you control cannot be destroyed this turn.

1900/2000

Archived