Kingdom Hearts 2.8

Astro Dude

This Winter we finally get the dream game.

Dream Drop Distance on the big screen, Foreteller Aced voiced by Travis Willingham, Aqua exploring the remnants of Cinderella's World.

Beautiful graphics for the latter 2, A sample of what to expect in KH III, Oh man Kingdom Hearts fans rejoice.

I always thought of Dream Drop Distance as literally the "Prelude to the final chapter", so I've been loving that Final Chapter Prologue is literally the title. This is a great introduction to the PS4 for the series, and while the graphics of A Fragmentary Passage and Back Cover look surprisingly different, we've gotten enough of an idea for KH3 that these look like good opportunities to show off the tech. We've been waiting since 2006 for Final Fantasy Versus XIII and Kingdom Hearts III. With Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts III so close in site, it feels like they're also aligning the visual styles. I'm really happy with how this collection will come together, even if it might be shorter than the ReMIXes.

A lot of the cutscenes in the trailer look like they're part of the plot of the Kingdom Hearts mobile game that just came out recently.

Also look at this qt

9FMcdot.jpg

It is. Think of like how 358/2 Days and Coded were cinematics based on DS games. Back Cover ties in directly with Unchained χ.

It is. Think of like how 358/2 Days and Coded were cinematics based on DS games. Back Cover ties in directly with Unchained χ.

i didn't understand a word you just said i gave up on KH when the first game made me backtrack 6 times in a row on the tarzan level

Archived