Movies You Watched Growing Up

Give a list of movies you watched growing up, they can be cartoons or live action, if you can, provide the trailer and movie poster for them as well. They could have come out before you were born up to when you were about 10, so for me, my favorites range from the 30's to 2001, so I have a lot of movies I grew up watching. I'd prefer to see the underrated and not very popular movies, but if you only watched the popular movies, go ahead and list them and you can give fun facts about each movie, like did you relate to the main character(s) or did you grow a fear of whatever the main villain was? Anything that's a fun fact about that movie... list it. Hopefully I see lots of neat movies! Here's 5 of my favorite movies growing up!

wk-096_1z.jpg

Fun Fact About This Movie

This is how I learned about the fairy tale Jack and the Beanstalk.

20130807052210848.jpg

For the longest time, I wouldn't get onto a bed similar to this one because I was afraid it'd teleport me somewhere.

ad990c070934c8019b9cc8507275d510.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6TCgTTl0Qg

I've never wanted a poodle because of the way the poodle in this movie acts when we first see her.

19711287.jpg

This movie made me very creeped out by owls, still to this day.

Rex_un_dinosaurio_en_Nueva_York-53186430

This was my first John Goodman movie I'd ever seen. Vastly underrated if you ask me!

My parents liked a lot of movies so I watched a fair few, Back to the Future being the one I remember the most, but there were prolly a lot.

I remember I loved the hell out of I, Robot when I was younger but on a rewatch I did last year it didn't quite live up to how amazing I thought it was. That type of disappointment is really crushing.

Archived