[MtG] Previews, Day 2

.Rai

Agree that the Aetherborn are looking REALLY cool. Not just for the very different take on Black, but just their designs look really sweet.

New card is likely better than Read the Bones if the energy support is there, and it likely will be.

New card

demonofshadyschemes.jpg

"Demon of Shady Schemes" (doubt that is the English name)

3BBB

Creature - Demon

Flying

When Demon of Shady Schemes enters the battlefield, all other creatures get -2/-2 until the end of turn.

Whenever another creature dies, gain E (one energy counter).

2B, pay EEEE: Put target creature card from a graveyard onto the battlefiend tapped under your control.

5/5

panharmonicon is everything I ever wanted on a janky card.

Filagree familiar is a solid card for emerge. along side pilgrims eye its all the value you need in early game creatures.

The enemy fast lands are great. This might put abzan ahead of jund now that the manabase is a little bit less suicidal. faster combo decks and delve will get use out of these too.

all we need now is an allied painland cycle with the new templating (the old ones are locations dominaria or snow lands) and a reprint of the enemy fetches. Both could come 8n the next couple of expansions.

If someone made the creature on Filigree Familiar into an actual figure, I'd so be throwing money at them. That would be awesome sitting on my desk.

But yeah, Panharmonicon and something that causes anything entering the battlefield to be treated as an artifact, at least until end of turn, would make this too fun to play with. I think there is such a card in EDH, I forget, though...

Tappedout is freaking out over Panharmonicon. They're all losing it. It's too mana inexpensive, too splashable, too versatile, etc. It's kinda funny watching them squirm.

Just unfortunate such an awesome artifact card has no use in Kurkesh :( At least Aetherworks Marvel will.

Archived