Pocket Monsters: Sun & Moon

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=SM080]

• Ash and friends gets lost in cave
  • Marowak chasing other 'mons, collides with Turtonator and the latter explodes.
  • Ash and Kiawe technically got out, but on the Mt. Lanakila exit. (Now why couldn't WE have an easy access road from Mt. Hokulani to there, eh?)
  • Rowlet still useless as funk. (No seriously, that thing is asleep nearly every time Ash wants to use it, and here, he had no choice)
  • Lillie learns something from Ash's double battle and takes down a Tyranitar, though the Sandshrew did the heavy lifting. (Lillie only sets up Hail and Aurora Veil to cut damage)
    • Now if any of them had a brain and Poke Balls, they could've caught said Tyranitar too. But when does Ash even have a brain in this series?
  • Lillie gets Icium-Z and Ice Stone; too bad you don't have a Z-Ring yet. Also Snowball didn't evolve yet (but...we'll see if we get a Pikachu situation again with the Ice Stone)

[spoiler=SM081 preview]

Remember that scumbag who tried to buy Kiawe's farm for resort development a while ago? Apparently he's back and playing dirty in Battle Royale. 

Ash, kick his ass again.

New episode title which was revealed 2 days ago

Episode 1025: Won't You Give us a Dance Dance Evolution? (July 19th)

So yeah, no episode next week (not sure why though tbph), but it features the Pa'u style Oricorio and it's likely that Steenee will evolve.

(I also need to watch the previous episode, but I have 2 weeks to do so and today's)

EDIT: even more episode titles

Episode 1026: Ash Becomes Tiny (July 26th)
Episode 1027: The Shape of Family: Poipole's Feelings! (August 2nd)
Episode 1028: Leap 'n' Climb: Stakataka! (August 9th)

The first features the return of Faba and one of his experiments causes Vera to shrink. The second features Vera encountering a woman (Mina) who can sense Pokémon's feelings but senses something in Poipole. The final episode features a Stakataka appear at the Pokémon School.

[spoiler wow]

we get to see the Fairy trial captain.

And I wonder if Tsarena will stomp on Mallow's feet and just does whatever it wants.

Mallow: "I don't get it, Bounsweet and Stenee were always totally obedient."

and an episode where TR ISN'T carried off by Bewear?! Call in the National Guard!

[spoiler=SM071]

• Bourgain makes a return. (Oi Jenny, wasn't it your job to keep this piece of sheet in prison?)
    • Then again, the guy got boo'd so w/e
  • The Revengers are led by him, and well, resort to legitimate cheating in the matches (i.e. grab Incinerorar's legs, go 4 vs 1, sore loser after the match, etc)
  • Ash gets to fight and Torracat learns Revenge; kay, whatever.
  • Ash & Masked Royal win.
  • Let's say that Kiawe and the others had enough of the cheating and intervene too before being told to fall back.
  • Part of me would've liked to see Pangoro's fall on Bourgain crush him with 300 lb of weight, but that's getting dark.
  • Kukui's leading a double life, so yeah, eventually they'll find out.

Still need to watch the latest 2 episodes. I will get around to doing that at some point, but in other news;

The new movie, Pokémon Everyone's Story was released in Japan and, as it does practically every year, showcased confirmation of the next movie after the movie had finished in the form of a small teaser.The teaser trailer showed the name of the first movie in Japan, Mewtwo Strikes Back, and added the word Evolution to it making next year's movie called Mewtwo Strikes Back Evolution (ミュウツーの逆襲evolution) and showcased the start of the movie but in CGI.

EDIT: FINALLY got around to watching the previous two episodes

DOUBLE

qmDRyZ5.png

[spoiler=Thoughts on SM080]
- Whilst everyone is on their way to the ferry... Poipole points out a shortcut (Sure, what can go wrong here)
- Speaking of things going wrong, thanks to a fight between A-Marowak/Turtonator, everyone gets split up into 4 groups (Vera/Kiawe, Lana/Marowak/Rotomdex, Lillie/Sophocoles/Mallow, 80% of Vera's team/Turtonator)
- Vera confirmed blind, stepping on a Boldore, A-Diglett and a Gumshoos, and of course he and Kiawe would find the Mt Lanakila exit first. (And of course Rowlet does absolutely nothing)
- Sophocoles tells Mallow/Lillie that his dream is to be an astronaut
- Lillie and the others encounter a group of A-Sandshrew training and follow them to the main conflict of the episode; Tyranitar
- I liked that Lana was so decisive, like "let's go this way" whilst ignoring Rotomdex's statistics
- Lillie gets caught in Tyranitar's Sandstorm (which has no effect on A-Sandshrew anyway) and as a result of it gets separated from the other two.
- At least she used her brain by using Hail to remove the Sandstorm and then following it up with Aurora Veil. Overall, she did quite well in the fight.
- Charjabug finds an Ice Stone and the big A-Sandshrew touches it to evolve, and then the A-Sandslash gives Lillie an Icium-Z (My guess is that she'll get a Z-Ring in the Poni Island arc)
- Charjabug ends up taking an additional Ice Stone as a souvenir, giving it to Lillie who offers it to Shiron, but it decides not to evolve. It makes sense, given A: it's not ready, B: marketing, C: if it evolved it wouldn't be worth 2 million quid... owait, that's the Bugatti Chiron  Kappa  .
- Plus points for not having that bloody insert song I had been moaning about on many occasions
- Of course, whilst yes it was Poipole's fault that the events of this episode happened (Kiawe's as well to some extent), it did result in Lillie getting development, and scope for more.
- Also... where was Kukui in this episode?!
- In the post-credits scene, Kiawe sods off to Akala on Charizard and Sophocoles points out that if he was planning on doing that, there wasn't a need to come all that way with the group.

[spoiler=Thoughts on SM081]
- Whilst Incineroar and Electivire fight, the Electivire trainer tries to cheat by grabbing Incineroar's leg (with Mallow/Lana watching), at least Incineroar stopped the sneak attack, one of them at least as a Magmortar interferes and notKukui is declared the winner, and he's not happy 'bout it
- Magmortar's trainer declares a challenge for the title of Royal Dome's strongest to which notKukui accepts.
- Meowth says that he'd like to learn a thing or two from the Revengers (careful, I mean it's not a surprise mind)
- When Kukui returns home (did he get lost on his way home from Ula'Ula  Kappa ?), Burnet tells him that everyone is going, including him, though he cringes at the idea (as he is notKukui ofc)
- As Kukui tries to sneak off (so he can become notKukui), Vera ruins by asking where he's going, only for Kukui to panic and say that he's going to "the store". He's barely able to make it in time
- Suddenly a convenient blackout happens and four 'mons surround Incineroar and as they gang up on it (and the trainers on notKukui), Torracat comes in to strike Magmortar, and ofc Magmortar's trainer isn't happy about it.
- It is then revealed that the twat who tried to buy Kiawe's farm is the leader of the Revengers (man Blaster Dark has really let himself go  Kappa ) and plans to buy the Royal Dome after the Revengers win so that it can be part of his shitty company. He then suggests that because Torracat disgraced Magmortar, Vera can tag team with notKukui becoming notVera.
- James with the fourth wall break saying that the fight will begin after the break
- Magmortar using Feint Attack and dancing about like that sure was cringy, but amusing
- As A-Muk and Poliwrath pin down Incineroar, Lana and Kiawe were like "that's it, we'll intervene" and join in.
- During the fight, Torracat learns Revenge, which I found was an egg move (I was sure that it didn't learn it via level up)
- After Incineroar knocks out the Revenger's mons with its Z-Move, Twatface sends in his Pangoro to finish the job, but a joint effort from the starters made short work of him.
- Crazy town, two episodes in a row with that dumb insert song? It's as if the writers are learning
- And just like the previous Battle Royal episode, Bewear doesn't appear.
- In the post-credits scene, Kukui comments on Torracat learning Revenge saying that he watched it on the big screen at "the store"

--
EDIT (Thursday):
[spoiler=Spoiler Owls]
Steenee evolved into Tsareena. I figured that was likely to happen when the episode title was revealed and that it'd be a Mallow episode

^ I had mentioned that in the spoiler at the bottom of my previous post, hehe

qmDRyZ5.png

[spoiler=Thoughts on SM082]

- "Get the answer in the second half of the program" More like in 10 seconds Mallow

- It took 78 episodes to learn that the market lady's name is Moani. I didn't even register that the woman in the preview was her, then again she wasn't wearing glasses so there's that. She's also known to possess an Oricorio, specifically the Pa'U style who teaches Steenee Alola Hula

- After discussing a menu expansion, Team Rocket plot to steal pokemon at the dance performance, and prep their trap in the nights leading up to it.

- Harper and Sarah bringing up the Vera is Lana's boyfriend BS again (much like the BS that Lana spurts out on a semi-regular basis)

- It was neat to see the Charjabug car return, transforming into a mini-mech that incorporates Togedemaru… though I'm not surprised Sophocoles forgot to incorporate a dance, whoops

- When Kiawe danced, Oricorio got into it, which makes sense given the flowers to transform Oricorio into Pa'U style are located on Akala island. Ofc when Marowak burned him again, he got a second verbal warning from Kukui

- As soon as Team Rocket interrupted proceedings, Rotomdex thought it was a surprise by Samson Oak *facedesk*

- Such an obvious trap; trainers in the trainer frame, pokemon in the pokemon frame. At least Steenee wasn't paying attention

- Meowth is an idiot; telling everyone where the cages weakness is when Steenee isn't completely trapped *facedesk*

- Welcome back to generic moaning, they used that bloody insert song again when Steenee evolved (So that's 7 times in the last 12 episodes, jeez)

- Meowth mentions that Steenee evolved in front of their eyes again; given that Bounsweet also evolved in a battle with Team Rocket in SM018. Another similarity is that both this episode and SM018 debuted a different form of Oricorio (SM018; Baile, SM082; Pa'U)

- And ofc Bewear shows up before Team Rocket is finished off, how predictable.

- RIP Vera, getting a MokuShot to the face after the Rowlet gag with Tsareena occurs again

- I mentioned this on Serebii two weeks ago, but I felt that perhaps Tsareena would have a change of personality given that Tsareena has a high-class nature and if it's given commands that a Tsareena dislikes, it will punish its trainer (and its Ultra Moon dex entry talks about an aggressive personality), and that would mean more development for it/Mallow.

- All in all, this is basically a re-skinned SM018

[spoiler=SM083 preview]

It isn't just Vera who shrinks, but Lillie and Sophocoles too. Well then

Also we see a Dedenne for the first time in 20 months, crazy town 

[spoiler So...]

And now Rowlet's gonna get Trop Kicked every time it flirts with her.

[spoiler=Response]

Looked more like Stomp to me.

^ I had mentioned that in the spoiler at the bottom of my previous post, hehe

qmDRyZ5.png

[spoiler=Thoughts on SM082]

- "Get the answer in the second half of the program" More like in 10 seconds Mallow

- It took 78 episodes to learn that the market lady's name is Moani. I didn't even register that the woman in the preview was her, then again she wasn't wearing glasses so there's that. She's also known to possess an Oricorio, specifically the Pa'U style who teaches Steenee Alola Hula

- After discussing a menu expansion, Team Rocket plot to steal pokemon at the dance performance, and prep their trap in the nights leading up to it.

- Harper and Sarah bringing up the Vera is Lana's boyfriend BS again (much like the BS that Lana spurts out on a semi-regular basis)

- It was neat to see the Charjabug car return, transforming into a mini-mech that incorporates Togedemaru… though I'm not surprised Sophocoles forgot to incorporate a dance, whoops

- When Kiawe danced, Oricorio got into it, which makes sense given the flowers to transform Oricorio into Pa'U style are located on Akala island. Ofc when Marowak burned him again, he got a second verbal warning from Kukui

- As soon as Team Rocket interrupted proceedings, Rotomdex thought it was a surprise by Samson Oak *facedesk*

- Such an obvious trap; trainers in the trainer frame, pokemon in the pokemon frame. At least Steenee wasn't paying attention

- Meowth is an idiot; telling everyone where the cages weakness is when Steenee isn't completely trapped *facedesk*

- Welcome back to generic moaning, they used that bloody insert song again when Steenee evolved (So that's 7 times in the last 12 episodes, jeez)

- Meowth mentions that Steenee evolved in front of their eyes again; given that Bounsweet also evolved in a battle with Team Rocket in SM018. Another similarity is that both this episode and SM018 debuted a different form of Oricorio (SM018; Baile, SM082; Pa'U)

- And ofc Bewear shows up before Team Rocket is finished off, how predictable.

- RIP Vera, getting a MokuShot to the face after the Rowlet gag with Tsareena occurs again

- I mentioned this on Serebii a week or so ago, but I felt that perhaps Tsareena would have a change of personality (more or less regarding info that we know about Tsareena in general) in which would mean more development for it/Mallow.

[spoiler=SM083 preview]

It isn't just Vera who shrinks, but Lillie and Sophocoles too. Well then

Also we see a Dedenne for the first time in 20 months, crazy town 

[spoiler=Response]

Looked more like Stomp to me.

[spoiler response]

I just hope Tsareena doesn't have a Charizard Pre-Orange Islands personality.

[spoiler response]

I just hope Tsareena doesn't have a Charizard Pre-Orange Islands personality.

[spoiler=Response]

It won't. Generally speaking Tsareena has a high-class nature and if it's given commands that a Tsareena dislikes, it will punish its trainer. We'll just have to wait and see what happens.

EDIT (27th July): I'm interested in seeing how Mina will be portrayed in the series.

qmDRyZ5.png

[spoiler=Thoughts on SM083]

- Taking inspiration from the pokeball, Faba develops a device that shrinks things, of course it has issues. Kukui has the big brain suggestion: "have you tried turning it off and on again." and when it resets, the device goes nuts and Vera, Sophocoles and Lillie shrink

- Faba thinks that by using his special capsules that the trio will return to normal (Yeah, because the plot is going to be resolved within 8 minutes)

- As Faba tries to repair the machine, Togedemaru complicates things by... breaking it,  whoops

- Rowlet sleep flying... um ok

- Since the trio + Togedemaru ended up out of school grounds, Kiawe requests a dispatch of the Ultra Guardians, which Kukui agrees to.

- We see Dedenne for the first time in 20 months (last time it appeared was the last episode of XY&Z; the special)

- Z-Powered Lillie prepares to live as a shrunken person if they don't return to normal

- As Vera and Lillie float on the Comfey, the Alola Persian from SM007 licks its lips, wanting to eat them (dark much?)

- Whoops, Vera and Lillie knock over Moani's stock and a commotion is caused resulting in A-Persian chasing the trio.

- As A-Persian is about to eat them, Mallow and Tsareena show up and kick the stuffing out of it (literally), and trimming its fur with Magical Leaf

- When Pikachu was about to sneeze, my computer froze and had to rewatch from that point. But hey, who knew that Pikachu's sneeze would return the trio to normal.

- When the repairs were done, RIP the machine went haywire and this time enlarged Togedemaru (post credits/poke problem it returned to normal) 

All in all, classic filler episode

Leaving two weeks of thoughts here. 

[spoiler=SM082]

• OK, so everyone has to make up a PokeDance within a couple days.
  • Mallow inspired by Moani (the old lady at marketplace).
  • Team Rocket wants the Pa'u Style Oricorio to boost business of their donuts. (Then go catch one on 'Ākala then; oh wait, this concept is foreign to their brains and they only care about stealing sheet.)
  • Dances and stuff.
    • Cameo by Moani dancing.
    • Ash technically got jipped of showing his off because Team Rocket interrupted.
    • Lillie did an ice skating thing with Snowy, so suppose it works fine. 
    • Sophocles only programmed a robot. (Uh...it's cute, but yeah)
    • Kiawe did a fire knife dance, but failed at it. Someone needs to take lessons from the Samoans at the Polynesian Cultural Center on how to not do it wrong.
      • I can say this because yeah, Hawai'i has a few guys who are pro at this (and one performs at lū'au after hours at work). Going off-topic, but you get it.
    • Mallow's dance derived from Moani.
  • Steenee evolves and beats the crap outta TR.

[spoiler=SM083]

• Ash, Lillie and Sophocles get shrunk down by Faba's mishap with the machine. Also put into Poke Balls to try expanding them, but nope.
  • (Apparently that was enough to summon the other half of the Ultra Guardians for a mission)
  • Remember Persian from a long time ago bullying Litten? Well, it came back to cause mischief and make scratching post outta Ash and friends.
    • Gets fur shaved and well, trainer is freaking out "what happened to you?" (Uh, would it kill you to watch what your own Pokemon is doing instead of sipping tea at some joint)
  • Pikachu sneezes and I guess that restores Ash and co. to normal size.
  • Togedemaru ends up enlarging because of Faba's fixes to the machine, but yeah, returns to normal later.

Mostly filler stuff, so those who want to skip this one can.

•  

So M21 has been announced for the West and is to be called; The Power of Us. It will have a limited theatre run in the US on November 24th, 26th, 28th and December 1st, as well as unannounced dates for other parts of the world, and of course I'll be waiting for when the movie will be shown outside the US (so technically as far as I'm concerned the movie hasn't been announced yet).

Probably in December or something for you guys. Then again, as far as I care, I won't see the movie in theaters because either I'm in school / working on those days, or it's at that one theater in downtown that I don't want to go. Least the title is okay, if only because they want to reference movie 2.

Would be nice if we could just watch the JP one with subtitles, but from what I have heard, ShoPro has been difficult about not letting people do that with M20 (even though the dub wasn't bad).

On a sidenote, I probably would've liked this style of animation for the regular anime series, but it's a done deal already.

New episode titles;

Episode 1029: I Choose Here! The Pokémon Steam Paradise!! (August 16th)
Episode 1030: Crisis in Alola! The Darkness that Eats Radiance!! (August 23rd)

So the first features the twerps going to a resort spa (possibly Hano Grand Resort, and I wouldn't be surprised if the spa in question is owned by that twat; Bourgain [Who'll apparently appear in SM085 for some reason]) with TR causing trouble.

The second;

Necrozma Appears in the Alola Region!!
Necrozma, the creature completely shrouded in mystery, appears! It appears to possess terrifying power of the sort you expect from a legendary Pokémon!
The Alola region faces an unprecedented crisis!!
Blurb: It arrives by wrenchinh open an Ultra Hole!
It enwraps everything in darkness!!
Necrozma:
A ferocious creature that uses light as its energy source!
Big news: Believe it or not, Lunala is appearing in the anime!!
Suddenly, Lunala appears before the twerps! What is its connection to Necrozma?!
Necrozma will be fought using Lunala's power?!
Blurb: Will Lunala, which is known as the messenger of the moon, be able to win?!
Necrozma and Lunala will appear in the episode airing Thursday August 23rd! It's a must-see!!
-----
As a mysterious cloudy weather is covering Alola, all the parents start feeling feeling down, so the twerps decide to investigate.

[spoiler=SM084]

• Ash and co. meet Mina, who is either a Trial Captain from Poni Island like in-game or just random artist.
  • Ribombee can read Poipole's thoughts; so far, it's "I like...like...love Ash and friends"
  • Team Skull grunts causing problems again.
  • Not fat TS grunt has worst drawing and pissed off about it.
  • Some flashback about Naganadel and other Poipoles makes Ash's one feel sad again.
  • End of episode, Poipole is drawing picture of Ultra Necrozma on wall.

[spoiler=Thoughts about SM05 preview]

Part of me would like to see Bourgain get eaten by Stakataka or crushed by its 820 kg weight, as dark as that is for a kids show. Or better that it scare the sheet out of him.

But let's see what happens with Stakataka.

qmDRyZ5.png

[spoiler=Thoughts on SM084]

- Whilst battle training, Poipole demonstrates Fury Attack (Not exactly the best idea of showing it attacking Lycanroc's butt onscreen, I wonder if that'll be censored) though Vera berates it for interrupting things before praising how good the attack was.

- Poipole is fascinated by Mina's art and through her Ribombee she can tell that it loves drawing. And I will say this, from one angle (immediately after saying Poipole loves drawing) given how loose her clothing looks, it looked like Mina was pregnant

- I liked that the others liked a different painting of Mina's when they showed up (Kiawe and the painting of David on Wela Volcano, Lana and the Primarina, Mallow and the Oranguru, Sophocoles and the Minior and Lillie and the Lanakila painting)

- Mina/Ribombee are able to tell that from Poipole's drawings, that it has feelings of "like... like... love" towards Pikachu (Move over Buneary, we have a new ship sailing, though at least Pikachu-x-Buneary made sense) in addition to Vera, and everyone else at Kukui's and see them as its Alola family

- Lusamine concludes that Poipole is highly intelligent and when she tells Vera to keep observing it, Burnet asked Lusamine to reiterate the order so she can say Ult-Roger as well

- That night, Poipole has a dream in which a bunch of its kind are in their hive gathered around an ill-looking Nagandel and Poipole is sad about this, demonstrating it sadness in a drawing the next day. Given its feelings for Pikachu, I think it's beginning to come to terms that it might have to leave Pikachu someday.

- Meanwhile we see Team Skull for the first time in 4 months (last time being SM068) and when Pinky wants Mina's Ribombee, Mina challenges them... to an art battle. Zip's drawing was... interesting. Like Tupper and Zip, I also laughed at Pinky's drawing. And as for Tupper's, wow it was so bad, even his Salandit was offended. Anywho Mina was going to consider it a draw until Team Skull battled for real, only to be defeated by the combined efforts of Vera and Mina.

- Mina/Ribombee sense that Poipole is carrying a heavy burden/having a mission to carry out, but nothing else for now.

- The episode ends with Poipole drawing Ultra Necrozma and Vera recalls seeing it in a book at Acerola's library. This certainly fills viewers with intrigue as whatever happened in Poipole's world is probs connected to Ultra Necrozma, but only time will tell as this episode paves the way for upcoming events. 

[spoiler=SM085 preview]

Ok, what business does that twat Bourgain have on MeleMele? Shady business I bet like removing Droll & Lock Bird from our Powercode Link structure deck in tcg (That's my headcanon and I'm sticking by it.

EDIT: more episode titles;

Episode 1031: Lunala VS UB: BLACK! A Battle at Full Moon!! (August 30th)
Episode 1032: A Prism of Light and Darkness: Its name is Necrozma! (September 6th) 

I haven't seen SM085 yet (likely will do so tomorrow when it's uploaded), but I wouldn't consider it filler given it has a UB (SM86 on the other hand, I'd class as filler).

Also some new info has surfaced regarding future episodes;

[spoiler=Summaries]

SM87;

One morning, as a mysterious cloudy weather covers Alola, notices that Professor Kukui and Professor Burnet are feeling down. Once he gets to the Pokémon School, he talks with his classmates, and it appears their mothers and fathers are feeling down as well. The Ultra Guardians dispatch in order to investigate this mystery. But then a new member appears.

- New member eh? It could be Gladion, but we'll just have to wait and see

SM88;

Lunala and another mysterious Pokémon suddenly appear before the Ultra Guardians. As the two Pokémon engage in a fierce battle, a special unit from the Rocket Gang shows up to target them as well. And then Solgaleo also appears.

- "Special unit" from Team Rocket eh? That doesn't really surprise me given Giovanni already knew about the Blinding one. Also Solgaleo could be Nebby or the one that appeared in the dream.

SM89;

Satoshi and the others have dispatched to the other side of the Ultra Hole in order to resolve the crisis in Alola. What lies in wait for them there? And just what is the Rocket Gang's true goal?

- Whatever Team Rocket's true goal is in this conflict is gonna be interesting to watch.

EDIT (Friday):

qmDRyZ5.png

[spoiler=Thoughts on SM085]
- During PE class, there's mixed fortunes in the vaulting; Mallow succeeds, Lillie fails, Sophocoles was only able to succeed with Togedemaru's help (He wouldn't have succeed otherwise tbph), Vera fails (as usual) by tripping over the springboard, Kiawe clears more than Vera attempted and Lana clears even more, prompting Vera and Kiawe to descend to Yuma Tsukumo levels of stupidity wanting to try at least 20 (Kiawe wanting to do 30)
- Whilst Vera was distracted by the odds of him clearing the jump, which was 0.001% (surprisingly more than the odds of Yuma clearing that height Kappa ), Poipole heads off to vandalise a building site which is owned by resident twat, Bourgain (Who I believe was the one who removed Droll & Lock Bird from the Powercode Link Structure Deck and making it an Ulti in OTS Pack 8). Bourgain recognises Vera as Royal Vera, which is somewhat ironic given Vera cannot see through Team Rocket's shoddy disguises (and Royal Vera is basically Vera with a mask covering the top half of his face). And as he explains what he is doing there, Poipole does more vandalising
- That evening, the UB descends onto the school grounds and when the class notices it, they think it's a higher vaulting tower built by Kukui (Sure, let's believe Kukui got some stones and built a vaulting tower as he couldn't get legit boxes). Of course Buttmonkey Vera trips over an A-Diglett and hurt himself again.
- When Kiawe tried vaulting over it, the UB rearranges its blocks so that he falls into the hollow inside and after 150 eyes stare at Kiawe and is ejected, Tsareena... stomps the crazy out of him (Gee, chill).
- After finding out it is a UB, the Ultra Guardians try to capture it, but with 150 eyes it dodges all of them. Though I found it amusing wheh Kiawe's ball bounced off the tree, hits Kiawe's face and a random Scyther comes in yelling "Strike!" (Makes sense in Japan as it is its japanese name). I do appreciate that even though it's a large stationary target that you'd think it'd be an easy target, but its large amount of eyes/lifeforms say otherwise, and after their strategy failed, the UB buggers off into the city overnight
- Finding refuge at Bourgain's site, the twat foolishly thinks it is a pedestal for his totally inaccurate, tacky statue and since it's glued on, Stakataka goes on a rampage, becoming a threat as given how heavy it is, if it stepped on a person, they'd pretty much be dead.
- When Kiawe sends in Turtonator to hold a plank of wood to use a springboard, of course Vera would step on its spikes causing an explosion that propels him onto the UB to eject the statue off it
- Once it calmed down, Vera asked Stakataka if they can capture it with the promise to send it back, which it gladly accepted
- In the end Bourgain scraps his Bourgain Towers idea and decides to form a baseball team and build a stadium instead. (No doubt we'll see that in the future)
- After sending Stakataka back, Vera descends to Yuma Tsukumo levels of stupidity again by claiming he can clear 40 or even 50 steps by utilising Turtonator.

[spoiler=SM085]

• Ash and friends do vaulting, but yeah, only Mallow, Kiawe and Lana succeeded. Sophocles needed to get ass prodded to jump over (there's a reason why [Olympic] gymnasts aren't fat, unlike him), Lillie only went halfway and well, Ash fell on his face at the base of springboard.
    • I need to stop looking at videos of Uchimura and the US Women's team in 2016...
  • We see Bourgain again building some high-ass tower with luxury things (and then the statue)
  • Ash and classmates decide to try vaulting over Stakataka in inactive mode, but that generally ends up in failure (for Ash) or Kiawe gets creeped out by 150 eyes. 
  • Later find out that it's a UB and it's at Bourgain Towers.
  • Bourgain has a larger ego than Kaiba and won't let the Ultra Guardians do their job. 
  • Kiawe kicks Bourgain out of the way before he got smashed. (Damn it, you should've let Bourgain get crushed. I know it's dark as hell for a kid's anime, but we know how much he hates Bourgain [see farm episode and then SM081])
  • Statue gets wrecked in the process, but Stakataka is caught and released.
    • Now it would've been funny if they sent Bourgain back to Ultra Space and he gets screwed over by the UBs on a daily basis.
  • So let's see, Ash still wants to jump a ton of stacks using Turtonator as springboard. My god.

[spoiler=Note]

Before someone blows sheet up in this section about wanting Bourgain to get crushed by Stakataka, or berating Ash and friends for their shortfalls, these are opinions and members are entitled to have them. You may disagree, but do not raise drama over the matter.

I was chatting to a friend the other day and he said that Ilima's English voice didn't fit him, saying that it was too deep, so I heard a sample and agreed with him.

On another note when I was on the Serebii forums the other day (to chat about SM085), someone mentioned Bourgain's English name so I did a little digging and found that his debut episode aired in New Zealand almost 2 weeks ago.

I was chatting to a friend the other day and he said that Ilima's English voice didn't fit him, saying that it was too deep, so I heard a sample and agreed with him.

On another note when I was on the Serebii forums the other day (to chat about SM085), someone mentioned Bourgain's English name so I did a little digging and found that his debut episode aired in New Zealand almost 2 weeks ago.

Woa, So who's his English VA, Dan Green, David Moo, Eric Stuart?

Archived