Hello Everyone

Slawlock

Hello I'm Slawlock.  A big anime fan, movie nerd, music enthusiast, and a massive professional wrestling fan.  From what I have seen this site looks to be a good place to discuss some of these topics with people. Also I enjoy being in a good RP from time to time.  Thanks for having me here 

Welcome aboard, Slawlock. It's not every day we get a new member interested in the RP section - let alone one with good grammar - so I'm excited to say the least. I'm Yui, and if you end up venturing into RP, you'll probably see more of me.

As BS mentioned, we're in the middle of the Halloween Masquerade, but you don't need to pay the monsters any mind if you don't want to. On the other hand, it's a great way to work your way into the community! :D

What he didn't mention is that you should probably give the rules a quick read if you haven't already. It's mostly just common sense stuff, but a good read never hurt anybody before, and you might learn something interesting. If you've got any questions, you can direct them to a moderator (you can find them by their bold names) or just to another member that hangs out in the section relevant to what you need to ask. So yeah, be good, don't make an ass of yourself, and most importantly, have fun! I look forward to seeing more of you around the site, so don't disappoint me ^_~

You're here forever now. Might as well get comfy.

Hello I'm Slawlock. A big anime fan, movie nerd, music enthusiast, and a massive professional wrestling fan. From what I have seen this site looks to be a good place to discuss some of these topics with people. Also I enjoy being in a good RP from time to time. Thanks for having me here

Then feel free to post in those Multimedia topics! Just make sure to say more than just "This is awesome" or in general, just elaborate a little.

Do stick around this site. There's that Halloween Masquerade going on in this site right now, but take that for what you will.

Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker. Enjoy your stay.

I see that Yui and British did my usual job for me (explaining about the rules and the Halloween Masquerade), so I don't have to reiterate it much.

What I will need to mention is that our administrator, YCMaker's name, is also the same color as the monster group. Please do not get him confused with the monsters (although he has a staff icon, whereas the monsters don't).

---

But yeah, welcome to YCM.

If you need help, just ask me or one of my colleagues, or any veteran members. 

For RPs, you can direct questions to Aix (currently Cuteketsuki) and Nai (蓮子), or Yui if you can't get a hold of either of them.

have fun :D 

Archived