Hello There, Mortals.....

Ruin

Hello there, my name is Ruin. I am the Dueling God of Death from another dimension. I was checking around on the "internet" when i suddenly found this forum. I have seen the cards posted on here and i only have one word for them, Pathetic. I'm here to show you mortals true power! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!! 

........Sorry about that, I'm a bit crazy.

So anyway as you mortals say, Happy Halloween.

You'll fit right in for the rest of the Halloween Masquerade. I'm Yui, and you probably won't see too much of me aside from hanging out in RP/Misc and interacting with monsters.

Before I go over the usual routine, yes, we have a Halloween Masquerade going on, if you weren't aware. There are a few monster accounts running around, which you can identify by red names in the "online users" panel at the bottom of the forum's main page (unless you happen to spot YCMaker; he's actually the site admin). If you're feeling like a good detective, you can also try to figure out which monsters are played by which members by shooting Flowey a PM with your guesses. Now then, on to the routine.

Before you go any further, make sure you read the site rules, as well as the rules for any sections you'll be frequenting. It's mostly just common sense stuff, but it's nice to make sure you know what not to do. Any questions you've got can be sent to a moderator - they have bolded names in the online users panel - or just to a more experienced member. So yeah, be good, don't make an ass of yourself, and above all else - though I can tell you're having no problem with this - have fun.

You're here forever, bud. Might as well get comfy ^_~

I think you mean "*Ruin*".

Dueling God of Death? Well, the honor is all yours, as Death (the being; not occurrence or fate) welcomes you.

Though, from the color of your text, I could've sworn you were a monster from the Halloween Masquerade. It'd fit in with the nature of your introduction.

Regardless:

Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker. Enjoy your stay.

I'd be willing to do the changes if you want, but you need to confirm if you'd like this or not. 

Anyway, welcome to YCM.

Make sure you've read the rules so you know what our policies are. I see you've gotten around to posting in places, so guess you have done it to an extent. 

If you need help, PM me or one of my colleagues. 

Have fun :)

Archived