Star Pack Battle Royal

– Release Date: 9 March 2017 (10th of March for North America)
– 3 card Booster Pack, 50 packs per display
– 50 card set (all reprints) – all the cards are from the Arc-V Anime (each card appears in at least one episode)
– 49 cards are available in 2 versions, Common and Starfoil Rare.
– 1 card is available as Starfoil Rare only. Each Booster contains 2 Common cards and 1 Starfoil card.

Starfoil is my favourite rarity.

Source: https://ygorganization.com/tcg-star-pack-battle-royal/

Cool, it comes out the day before my birthday.

I wonder if the cards in here will be different from the previous Star Pack.

Judging by the title, we know it's based on the Maiami Championship arc of the series.

Confirmed cards;

Performapal Secondonkey, Yosenjus’ Secret Move, Bloom Diva the Melodious Choir, and Frightfur Fusion!

loving the box art. to repat as above, hopefully we get easier access to break sword and the like. unfortunately, if it really does only go up to the miami championship, there's nothing really in that particular arc that caught my eye (that i don't already have multiples of), so i'm likely going to skip the set.

I guess that's just how Star Packs up until now have been.

-All reprints.

-Small set size (barely bigger than a Structure Deck's size when you put all the collection together).

-Small number of cards per pack.

-All relatively new so don't really need PSCT updates and aren't particularly hard to get.

I personally will skip it.

It doesn't look promising but I guess at the very least I'd check what the full list is once it's out to get the final verdict.

Archived