Mr President

cr47t

No! He endorsed the murder of my president. funk him, and your chill!

Quit crying.  There were plenty of people making games about slaughtering Obama when he was elected.  You probably didn't bat an eye.  I didn't support it then, and I don't support it now.  But you're being childish.

Quit crying.  There were plenty of people making games about slaughtering Obama when he was elected.  You probably didn't bat an eye.  I didn't support it then, and I don't support it now.  But you're being childish.

Those people belong in jail too, I was 12 when the president was elected, and don't remember it, but some nutcase is gonna look at this and get ideas

This topic is not ok

Those people belong in jail too, I was 12 when the president was elected, and don't remember it, but some nutcase is gonna look at this and get ideas

This topic is not ok

The topic is fine.  You just happen to not be okay with it.  There are plenty of controversial topics across the forum that have been "not okay" with a lot of people.  They managed.  You will too.

And if you don't want to discuss the thread and you're being triggered by it, leave the thread.  It's that simple.

The topic is fine.  You just happen to not be okay with it.  There are plenty of controversial topics across the forum that have been "not okay" with a lot of people.  They managed.  You will too.

And if you don't want to discuss the thread and you're being triggered by it, leave the thread.  It's that simple.

When some crazy ass tries to assassinate the president, people normalizing and protecting filth like this should really reflect on themselves

When some crazy ass tries to assassinate the president, people normalizing and protecting filth like this should really reflect on themselves

Alright, I guess. I understand your concern. However, you didn't seem to be offended when Trump said similarly suggestive things about his political opponent(s).

You're the biggest troll I know.  Take it to the candidacy thread and stop filling this thread with bullshit.

This is like, the epitome of "pick your battles". It's a ridiculous game and massively parody. Not to mention technically the goal is...to PROTECT the president.

...Didn't you make jokes about killing Hilary and such before? Fairly sure you did.

Seriously I thought you were joking. This is like the whole "Violent video games should be banned because they 'lead' to violence".

....Being baffled aside. Haven't played it myself, ragdoll physics and me don't get along most of the time. But it's fun to watch. It's so damn goofy.

Archived