Federal Judge momentarily suspends Immigration Executive Order

Aerion Brightflame

Cr47t, not gonna lie man, your reading comprehension is a real enigma

I brought up Europe and Africa noting that refugees from these countries are engaging in terrorist activities there. 

If you read the entire post, you'd see where I'm trying to go

I did read the rest of the post;

Translators are not being denied admittance. Sec. Mattis saw to that. 

Nice false equivalency there. Have there been many cuban refugee attacks in Europe or Africa recently? Please educate me on your vast knowledge of cuban terrorist activites please :)

Anyway, you're really not understood me if you think I have any manner of respect for the non-Trump conservative wing of the GOP. This election was as much a repudiation of the import happy GOP as it was of the far left like you

Didn't know Mattis saw to let in translators. And I get that you don't consider yourself part of the old GOP, and I don't think you fall under the old GOP category. I apologize if I have failed to be clear about such.

I did read the rest of the post;

Didn't know Mattis saw to let in translators. And I get that you don't consider yourself part of the old GOP, and I don't think you fall under the old GOP category. I apologize if I have failed to be clear about such.

Fine, cliffnotes version

1) Yes, no successful terrorist attacks yet from those nations here. The Bowling green incident was foiled by our law enforcement 

2) These nations were designated as nations of concern under the Obama administration in part due to willful non-compliance or structural non-compliance of the respective nations with regards to information about immigrants. This means, either they were like Iran and belligerent to the US, or they were like Iraq in in complete disarray to where they could not reasonably vet people

3) Attackers from these nations have struck in Europe, either as terrorists or as being guilty of "non-terror" crimes such as rape. 

4) FBI director says we cannot fully vet

All in all, there's compelling reason to 

5) Build sanctioned safe zones in the Middle East to keep these people safe instead of importing them here.

As much as I love this concept, I can't imagine it actually happening, especially under this presidency.

Maybe if you actually read the admin action thread instead of assuming I'm gonna be blatantly pro-trump in it you would realize he's already got the saudi and UAE support to do so about 3 days ago. 

Side note, this is how America hit double digit GDP growth post WW2, rebuilding the wartorn areas. We have real potential here w/ the middle east esp with the current truce with Russia

Saudi King and President Trump talk about building safe zone as well as dealing with other regional conflicts

If there are Middle East safe zones the refugees can 1) Be safe 2) without them coming to the US

Let me rephrase. "Actually happening and not being a disaster."

I obviously hope for the best, but the current direction doesn't indicate this is going to solve much of anything, in my own opinion.

We'll see I guess. The two major road blocks were gulf country reluctance and the russian/syrian reluctance. Both would be abated based on the current admin's policies 

http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/seattle-judge-is-wrong-and-overreached-by-issuing-nationwide-injunction-on-travel-ban/

This is a good read

Archived