[MACR-EN] Tornado Dragon

Just meant it as a turn of phrase.

I know I would have been fine with it. Honestly, I would have said it was a little simplistic of a design, but there really is nothing broken about it, considering the direction the game has been going since... I guess Denko Dolls was the turning point against backrow (meaning S/T removal, particularly at SS2 is more prominent in dealing with continuous cards where it can effectively negate effects, as well as scale for a multitude of reasons). It's just a good thing to have exist at rank 4.

I'm also quite intrigued at the possible interactions between this and Powersink Stone (which seems to be only getting better with more and more quick effects) (yes, I am gonna keep bringing up PSS until something actually breaks it).

Each time a monster effect is activated, place 1 Spellstone Counter on this card (max. 2). While this card has 2 Spellstone Counters, face-up monsters on the field cannot activate their effects, and their effects are negated. During each End Phase, remove all Spellstone Counters on this card.

Just meant it as a turn of phrase.

I know I would have been fine with it. Honestly, I would have said it was a little simplistic of a design, but there really is nothing broken about it, considering the direction the game has been going since... I guess Denko Dolls was the turning point against backrow (meaning S/T removal, particularly at SS2 is more prominent in dealing with continuous cards where it can effectively negate effects, as well as scale for a multitude of reasons). It's just a good thing to have exist at rank 4.

Yeah... If anything personally I would have shot it down due to blandness, or for being too generic, but not for the effect being broken nowadays. It does feel unfair to me how it kind of outclasses Grampulse though, when their difference is just 1 Rank but both being just as accessible xD

Archived