[DP18] Cyberdarkness Dragon

The unusual pieces seem to signify at least 2 new Main Deck Cyberdark monsters, bumping the number up to 7 total members . . . and, if what's-his-name was right, 2 new support S/T. So . . . maybe Cyberdarks won't be complete and total ass anymore?

Definitely not 2 new S/T

Set is on a 4/3/4/3/4/3 scheme. Joey has 4, then 3 slots between him and Mai, then she has 4, 3 slots between her and Mako.

supposedly Rex is in one of those three card gaps.

cyberdarks are the 4 card group that comes after Mako. No more than 1 S/T.

Definitely not 2 new S/T

Set is on a 4/3/4/3/4/3 scheme. Joey has 4, then 3 slots between him and Mai, then she has 4, 3 slots between her and Mako.

supposedly Rex is in one of those three card gaps.

cyberdarks are the 4 card group that comes after Mako. No more than 1 S/T.

Both Inferno Fire Blast and Amazoness Village occupy spaces in the groups of 3, so I bet you anything they're for reprints rather than other new cards.

Judging by the support for Red-Eyes and Amazoness, we know they'll be getting 4 cards total, with the fusion already occupying a space. The fusion's artwork as well as material requirements all but confirm that we're getting 2 new Cyberdark monsters, which just leaves more less just 1 spell/trap.

I dunno if the S/T is going to be a fusion spell; there's already Impact and Overload Fusion, and Cyberdarks really have nothing to their name beyond 3 monsters and a fusion spell, so I'm thinking they're more likely to get some sort of Flower Gathering levels of bullshit to their engine, but at this point it could be anything.

Both Inferno Fire Blast and Amazoness Village occupy spaces in the groups of 3, so I bet you anything they're for reprints rather than other new cards.

Judging by the support for Red-Eyes and Amazoness, we know they'll be getting 4 cards total, with the fusion already occupying a space. The fusion's artwork as well as material requirements all but confirm that we're getting 2 new Cyberdark monsters, which just leaves more less just 1 spell/trap.

I dunno if the S/T is going to be a fusion spell; there's already Impact and Overload Fusion, and Cyberdarks really have nothing to their name beyond 3 monsters and a fusion spell, so I'm thinking they're more likely to get some sort of Flower Gathering levels of bullshit to their engine, but at this point it could be anything.

Still I would like to point out the strong concept of these themes beside Amazoness (because of Mai) are likely themes based on what's battled red-eyes where likely to see something out of the following.

* Rex Raptor related Dino Support (Duelist Kingdom/Orichacos Arc)

* Bandit Keiths Barrel Dragon Stuff (Duellist Kingdom)

* Weevil Underwood Bug Support (Battle City)

* Espa Roba Jinzo Support (Battle City)

* Elemental HERO's (based on the 2 duels between Nightshrouds Red-Eyes)

* Clear Monster Stuff (from GX)

Out of what I can thing of these are all the likely themes along with whats revealed that were going to get in this where the Rex Raptor Dino support is likely based on how dinosaur are hitting it off from their recent structure deck. Still for what I will Also add is that I doubt we will get Valon's Armour Cards or Siegfried's Valkyries since they would take up too much space to be put in as new themes.

Still I would like to point out the strong concept of these themes beside Amazoness (because of Mai) are likely themes based on what's battled red-eyes where likely to see something out of the following.

* Rex Raptor related Dino Support (Duelist Kingdom/Orichacos Arc)

* Bandit Keiths Barrel Dragon Stuff (Duellist Kingdom)

* Weevil Underwood Bug Support (Battle City)

* Espa Roba Jinzo Support (Battle City)

* Elemental HERO's (based on the 2 duels between Nightshrouds Red-Eyes)

* Clear Monster Stuff (from GX)

Out of what I can thing of these are all the likely themes along with whats revealed that were going to get in this where the Rex Raptor Dino support is likely based on how dinosaur are hitting it off from their recent structure deck. Still for what I will Also add is that I doubt we will get Valon's Armour Cards or Siegfried's Valkyries since they would take up too much space to be put in as new themes.

I disagree; you'd think they'd have both Red-Eyes users on the box instead of just Joey. It makes more sense to me that they're just supporting themes from the DM/GX era more than anything. It also loses more weight when you consider that Amazoness never fought Red-Eyes and that Mai is better known for Harpies. 

Archived