The Invasion Begins

Blocked

I may not be a God of this specific world, but while my Presence exists here, this place is under my Authority and protection.

...Or at least for the next 15 minutes. According to that link you posted, the Divine Form can only last for 15 minutes. Who knew?

The portals in the sky close and reopen far below Flavius, allowing the turrets to continue their hellfire. Hundreds of portals spontaneously appear around Flavius, separating his region of spacetime from the rest of the universe and trapping him in a loop.

I'll let you languish in there for the next 15 minutes, or perhaps the next thousand years. Either way, it'll be a literal eternity for you. Good thing you're immortal, I suppose. Is it immortality, or just agelessness?

"Yeah! I want to bash that meanie's head in with my mace! So come out and fight like a man!"

*shoots*

Go for it, Red. Be my guest.

After witnessing what just happened, I just want the bastard gone.

*shoots*

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*barely dodges the bullet*

"Well then, it's time for a weapon swap!"

*her mace begins to glow and transforms into a giant harp*

ROmaGmi.png

"Let's see how you like this! Melody of Reflection!"

*As Red begins to play the harp, a glowing red transparent force-field surrounds her. Any projectile that hits the barrier gets deflected back to where it came from.*

As the turrets prepare to fire, hundreds of karma portals appear in the sky above YCM. The combined damage they cause threatens to tear the sky itself to shreds. And then the turrets start firing, through the portals, raining bullets, missiles and bolts of pure plasma all across the area. As if as one they begin to focus their fire on Granzon and Shu Shirakawa.

*the rounds fired by the turrets pelt the armor of the Granzon one after another, surprisingly causing very little damage to the machine*

You seem very ill-informed of my Granzon's power, Murtaugh. *smirk*

No matter what you throw at me, my creation's Warp Field will greatly reduce the damage that would be dealt otherwise.

As for your troops, however...

...well, I'm afraid hiding behind a portal won't save them from portal-traversing attacks of my own.

Worm Smasher!

At the Barracks, Murtaugh's remaining army awaits deployment. A portal appears and the troops move to join the battle through it. They are therefore surprised when several lasers shoot through as part of Granzon's Worm Smasher attack. The few survivors rush to contact Murtaugh, but their equipment is damaged.

Well it seems that the defense system turrets aren't very effective against that monstrous machine. I wonder, what could be powering such a thing? Let's find out!

Murtaugh draws a portal between the inside of Granzon and the outside of Granzon. He then pulls the portal on the outside over Granzon, warping spacetime and turning Granzon inside-out, exposing a cute dragon hiding within. Meanwhile, Shu has been steadily bleeding from the portal in his heart, and is beginning to feel faint. -2 penalty to focus rolls.

As for the rest of you...

More like a Monster Mash to me...

OT: Well as the HERO of YCM am not letting this invasion destroy YCM so am getting my gadgets (as Spooky says I have.)

*Bathes him in 12000 degree plasma*

*barely dodges the bullet*

"Well then, it's time for a weapon swap!"

*her mace begins to glow and transforms into a giant harp*

"Let's see how you like this! Melody of Reflection!"

*As Red begins to play the harp, a glowing red transparent force-field surrounds her. Any projectile that hits the barrier gets deflected back to where it came from.*

*Draws a portal across her midriff to the bottom of the Pacific Ocean, and then closes the portal.* This bisects her and leaves her top half drowning at the bottom of the Pacific Ocean.

Fine. Time to show my A-game too.

*flames start bursting out of both arms*

Let’s see you try now, Murtaugh.

*Drops a missile on*

Oh no you don’t! Using the Scale 8 Buffy the Vampire Slayer Canon and the Scale 1 Angel Canon, I set the Pendulum Scale!

*shoots like Tara*

Murtaugh watches on from the Subnet Defense System out in the Void. He is pleased with the devastation and considers calling it day.

*appears from one of the portals and crash lands on the ground*

*begins hopping around biting and digesting scrap metal, concrete, ground... and the half of Red that wasn't dropped into the Pacific Ocean, slowly growing larger with each item*

Ah, Tinkerer! How good of you to join us. Do you want to team up?

Alright, Murtaugh, prepare yourself for Ultimate Skater, the Written Gary Stu’s effect! When its linked to your monster and my monster, it flies under the radar of your card effects! Also, by Tributing a monster Linked to it, it gains that monster’s abilities and ATK! ULTIMATE STUDOM! Now I have achieved my final form! I’ll destroy that Karma Portal safely using the tributed Karma Negater’s effect!

*Draws a portal across her midriff to the bottom of the Pacific Ocean, and then closes the portal.* This bisects her and leaves her top half drowning at the bottom of the Pacific Ocean.

*An oval-shaped portal opens up by the bottom half of Red Riding Hood and a person steps out*

tumblr_oqmsvbBlHB1smaam3o1_r1_250.gif

*sigh*

*pulling out a large metal ring, she holds it just above the bottom half of Red. In a flash, the ring glowed brightly and Kokonoe (the cat girl) lifted the ring, revealing Red's top half attached back to her bottom half as if nothing happened.*

*Red looked around confused before Kokonoe forced her to sit down.*

"Stay still and just be quiet. You'll feel extremely sick for a while, but at least you're not dead."

*turns to face in the direction of Murtaugh*

"I won't be involved in this fight just yet, but if this pointless violence continues, I will intervene."

Portals manifesting around him, Flavius moved to fly out of the range of them as they tried to surround and seperate him from reality. Holding out his hand as he flew, a staff-like weapon appeared in his hand with one of the ends much larger than the other before bringing it under himself and sitting on it. As soon as he did, Flavius moved at an unreal speed to make it more difficult for him to be captured.

A mechanical Witch's Broom.

The disruptive nature of the broom forces the portals closes to him to destabilize and break, granting him a hole that reveals the rest of reality. With due haste does he fly on the broom that had become scaled to his size, emerging from the looping world he been forced into.

The blessings of using weapons made from the energies of your foes.

Seeing the madness that has happened due to his momentary capture, Flavius unsummons the broom and holds his hands out to either side as he bowed his head. His hands began to glow an even brighter teal soon followed by the rest of himself, attracting the attention of many. As his aura shone above the crowds, all who would look up to witness him would find themselves surrounded with the same light, their wounds healing and their pain melting away. They would find solace in the fact that, at least for a few moments, their life was tied to one that could not end.

Flavius turns and looks up towards the direction that Murtaugh had hidden himself away from, nodding slightly to himself as the light from earlier faded for the moment.

I will need more than my usual tricks for taking care of this.

As he flew with his own power, Flavius held out his hands once more. In one hand, an ornate blade whose hilt flares out into angelic wings. The other, a sturdy shield that glowed softly with a mechanical light. Taking on the stance of the Paladin, he held the shield in front of him as he forced himself into the Core. Knowing full well he had no time to waste, he sought out Murtaugh by whatever emotion he may hold towards him, contempt, arrogance, anything as long as it was aimed at him. He soon found the person being sought, so he purposely reverted back to normal before summoning a pair of wicked sickles made of the same energy as his broomstick earlier into his hands and rendering himself invisible to the eye.

Under the cloak of invisibility, Flavius quietly sneaks in to see the figure in green before rushing up and breaking the invisibility, revealing Flavius with one arm wrapped around Murtaugh's chest to trap his arms with surprising strength and the other holding a sickle at his throat.

I beg of you, don't make me cast judgement upon you. Cease the attacks, for all they are doing is making you even more hated and perpetuating the cycle you have found yourself in. Trust me, I know how it feels to be in your shoes, I have been in them myself several times. Minds like ours should not be against each other in this way, we should be working together, instead.

As I have been told several times, do not make enemies with your own hands. You are attacking those whom have not wronged you. In fact, I do not believe anyone has wronged you. Is this not all due to your anger towards one that you are taking out on the masses unfairly? Even I have not angered that many people at once.

Stumbling forward, through where Murtaugh once was, he found himself against the panel that the traveler had been using. Placing a gentle hand upon it, Flavius studied before getting to work to halt the attacks and strikes from his end. Soon after he finished, he felt his body shake and he fell forward, catching himself on the paneling.

Gah, that is not normal...wait.

Bringing his hand over his mouth, Flavius felt a repeated pattern of heat falling upon it. Knowing that he normally would not need to, he forced himself to stop allowing his chest to move in and out, feeling dizzy before being made to resume its previous action.

I'm breathing. I'm...

Murtaugh, if you can somehow hear me, I beg you, do not let yourself fall into the trap of hatred. You claim to not be the violent person you use to be, for your own sake, prove it.

Looking up towards the ceiling of the place, he began to glow for a moment with a white light before disappearing from the place, teleporting away from the spot back to the Research Center. He had no idea that, when he fell over, he hit something that had recorded his words.

Archived