Post and Zai will ask you a question

BANZAI!!!!

Why the funk do I keep forgetting you?

Anyway. Video games.

Whatchu play?

Because you are intimidated by a rival duck.

As for videogames, Halo and Kingdom Hearts will always hold a special place in my heart. I have beaten most of the Halo games on Legendary (Halo 1 is too hard for that). Sadly, I have not played most of the Kingdom Hearts games due to the spinoffs being all over the place (the only spinoffs I've played have been BBS and RE:CoM). Assassin's Creed is also up there, and the last one I've played in that series is Black Flag. I did have Rogue, but my ex has that now as I let her borrow it, but I haven't gotten it back yet. I don't know if I still have Unity and Syndicate though. Um, I used to play Tiger Wood's PGA Golf. I have 2002 through 2007, which is a shock that I still own them. Crash Bandicoot was a recent triumph as I beat the original trilogy this past summer. The Jak and Daxter games are really good as well. I tried playing the first three in order again, but the second one doesn't seem to want to cooperate that well anymore. Shame too. I also like the Need for Speed games, though I prefer the older ones (Underground 1 through Carbon).

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy funk 7 pages

Yes, yes I am. It is boring and difficult, but I am.

Next one plz.

ahh, high school. Enjoy it while it lasts and you don’t have to adult.

You actually play ygo or?

Rude.

As funk. So we goin be league bros now that I have a new computer?

It needs some work, though you're improving. You can read a more detailed version of this in the mod forum.

So...next question.

Assuming I don’t get dethroned. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Favorite color?

Next question por favor.

(also just fyi if i answer a question please assume that i want another kkthx~)

No u gots to ask fer one. Gonna go watch layzner? Its on YT

Gibe notter kestion plox

How likely is it that i’ll get into mind and soul?

Thoughts on my videogame ramble? Oh, next question please.

Too long, didn’t read. What species of duck are you?

Blue/red.

Also next question.

Where did you get the Sakura handle from?

Hmm, I actually had to research ducks in Oregon. I guess I'm most like the Common Goldeneye.

Next question?

Speaking of goldeneye, opinions on the #greatestshooterevermade?

Well...originally you were 3rd on the list but now it's a bit more up in the air tbh.

Oh sheet son I better step up my game. Or get that new rule live so there’s no worries about me ghosting.

Still being rude.  One more reason for me to dumpster you in DBZ.

Dude its on like Oozaru donkey kong. Also who’s your number 1 tenkaichi main?

tumblr_msql976LBg1qk6z3co1_500.gif

Still excited for the #nextbigmecharp ?

No quote for you striker but how’s your halo game? Think you could take me in some slayer dmrs?

We're still cool. I just don't speak to most people myself. Looking at my Skype, besides things like RP questions and such, the people I've actually talked to at length past week are...4 people. And that's higher than normal.

I'll copy/paste something I posted to FB a bit back.

"I was thinking about how so many of you I don't really communicate with. I felt bad about that and started thinking maybe I should message some of you.

Then I thought about it more and realized...that just wouldn't be me. That would be me making myself do something I don't feel like doing.

Now, don't get me wrong, I like you people. I get along with y'all.
I just am the kind of person who is perfectly fine on their own. I've always been really solitary. My siblings can attest to this for sure. Even when people are around I'm comfortable not saying things at all and just going about my business.

So I suppose I mostly want to let people know that I care and I appreciate you. I don't not talk out of dislike or anything like that. It's just who I am. I don't go out of my way to talk to most people because of how comfortable I am on my own."

Archived