Abyss Actor - Curtain Raiser

Ye, I think I brought this up a ways back, but even if I didn’t, Kaiji and I discovered it a little while before release.

It’s pretty decent, but it suffers from the same problem all of this type of card do. Kinda filler to make a deckworl better. Still worth it in some decks tho.

Ye, I think I brought this up a ways back, but even if I didn’t, Kaiji and I discovered it a little while before release.

It’s pretty decent, but it suffers from the same problem all of this type of card do. Kinda filler to make a deckworl better. Still worth it in some decks tho.

It's seeing a lot of play OCG side, being an easy pendulum you can SS pre-Pendulum helps with Electrum

ex.

25551883_1648088385257754_76413594421212

The Pendulum Effect sounds pretty decent now that there's something that can take advantage of it being a Pendulum CyDra kind of deal.

It can technically also recycle itself (other copies at least), but all Scripts.... I gotta re-read them and hope I find something semi-splashable.

It wouldn't be very optimal since the first copy is the one that sets up the board anyways. 

It may have a niche as a DARK/Fiend Level4 monster too, an opposite of Photon Thrasher if you will, although missing the ROTA searchability. inb4 BLS pro tech in ABCs, which AFAIK sometimes play, or played, Thrasher. Or use it for the Archfiend Link2 or Verz Nightmare xD

Archived