Mod Application Thread Part 2 Discussion

Master Ingo

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i wouldnt ever do that i would probly pm draco and rub it in his face. other than that i dont have the many friend on aim or yim from here, so they would only congrates me. and pming would be ppl like sanji, yankee, dj and blood sence i dont have them on aim or yim.

bragging im against except when it comes to yugioh, pulls, video games, and my gf =3

Well, one, I would never brag infront of someone, that would make me feel like a jerk, even if it's a joke, I just can't live to that. Also, I don't like making myself seem more superior to other members, except when I'm on stage drumming my (censorship) off, then I just feel like no one can stop me from doing what I enjoy doing. Because if they do I smack them in the face with my drumsticks.

There is something I want to explain to everyone who has posted or will post in this thread. Being a moderator is not an easy job. I have been a moderator longer than any active moderator on this forum except for JerryFreelance. When I became a moderator, there were no application threads. You just enjoyed the forum, and if you contributed to it enough, YCMaker would make you a moderator. I was so excited when I received a pm from YCMaker asking me about becoming a moderator. If you are going to become a moderator, make sure you have the time for it. It's not about "w00t! I'm a moderator!", it's about "I will make sure I make the forum the best it can be by enforcing the rules". I don't want anyone to think this is an easy job. Ask Sanji The Perverse. Not many people like him as a moderator, but he still does his job, and he does it well. I now have an official list of my recommendations for moderators.

-Yankeefan

-Sacred Axle Synchro

-Bloodrun

-Umbra

-Wolfberserker

-Chaos_Remix

-Spirit of D.M.G

-TAG

Good luck to the rest of you, but those are the people I think should be moderators. Think about what I said.

-Remix

There is something I want to explain to everyone who has posted or will post in this thread. Being a moderator is not an easy job. I have been a moderator longer than any active moderator on this forum except for JerryFreelance. When I became a moderator' date=' there were no application threads. You just enjoyed the forum, and if you contributed to it enough, YCMaker would make you a moderator. I was so excited when I received a pm from YCMaker asking me about becoming a moderator. If you are going to become a moderator, make sure you have the time for it. [b']It's not about "w00t! I'm a moderator![/b]", it's about "I will make sure I make the forum the best it can be by enforcing the rules". I don't want anyone to think this is an easy job. Ask Sanji The Perverse. Not many people like him as a moderator, but he still does his job, and he does it well. I now have an official list of my recommendations for moderators.

-Yankeefan

-Sacred Axle Synchro

-Bloodrun

-Umbra

-Wolfberserker

-Chaos_Remix

-Spirit of D.M.G

-TAG

Good luck to the rest of you, but those are the people I think should be moderators. Think about what I said.

-Remix

Bold 1 - Its true.

Bold 2 - Did you have to bring Sushi up, leave him be ^_^

Bold 3 - Would it not be best to do what Myself, Browarod and tkill have done in the Mod Forum, keep our recomendations secret, as otherwise members you publicly mention will get their hopes up even more.

There is something I want to explain to everyone who has posted or will post in this thread. Being a moderator is not an easy job. I have been a moderator longer than any active moderator on this forum except for JerryFreelance. When I became a moderator' date=' there were no application threads. You just enjoyed the forum, and if you contributed to it enough, YCMaker would make you a moderator. I was so excited when I received a pm from YCMaker asking me about becoming a moderator. If you are going to become a moderator, make sure you have the time for it. [b']It's not about "w00t! I'm a moderator![/b]", it's about "I will make sure I make the forum the best it can be by enforcing the rules". I don't want anyone to think this is an easy job. Ask Sanji The Perverse. Not many people like him as a moderator, but he still does his job, and he does it well. I now have an official list of my recommendations for moderators.

-Yankeefan

-Sacred Axle Synchro

-Bloodrun

-Umbra

-Wolfberserker

-Chaos_Remix

-Spirit of D.M.G

-TAG

-Remix

Bold 1 - Its true.

Bold 2 - Did you have to bring Sushi up, leave him be ^_^

Bold 3 - Would it not be best to do what Myself, Browarod and tkill have done in the Mod Forum, keep our recomendations secret, as otherwise members you publicly mention will get their hopes up even more.

Not really. I think that all the names I listed have a very good chance of becoming moderators.

There is something I want to explain to everyone who has posted or will post in this thread. Being a moderator is not an easy job. I have been a moderator longer than any active moderator on this forum except for JerryFreelance. When I became a moderator' date=' there were no application threads. You just enjoyed the forum, and if you contributed to it enough, YCMaker would make you a moderator. I was so excited when I received a pm from YCMaker asking me about becoming a moderator. If you are going to become a moderator, make sure you have the time for it. It's not about "w00t! I'm a moderator!", it's about "I will make sure I make the forum the best it can be by enforcing the rules". I don't want anyone to think this is an easy job. Ask Sanji The Perverse. Not many people like him as a moderator, but he still does his job, and he does it well. I now have an official list of my recommendations for moderators.

-Yankeefan

-Sacred Axle Synchro

-Bloodrun

-Umbra

-Wolfberserker

-Chaos_Remix

-Spirit of D.M.G

-TAG

-Remix

[/quote']

thank you for your recommendation

originaly when i wanted to be a mod back when i worshiped frunk, i tried to work hard enough to be upgraded to mod but like you said in the pm originaly i was a spamming back seat moder....i feel that that list you posted is a great selection of people to be mods but right now that many people wont be needed to be upgraded to mod.....maybe 4 by the most

There is something I want to explain to everyone who has posted or will post in this thread. Being a moderator is not an easy job. I have been a moderator longer than any active moderator on this forum except for JerryFreelance. When I became a moderator' date=' there were no application threads. You just enjoyed the forum, and if you contributed to it enough, YCMaker would make you a moderator. I was so excited when I received a pm from YCMaker asking me about becoming a moderator. If you are going to become a moderator, make sure you have the time for it. It's not about "w00t! I'm a moderator!", it's about "I will make sure I make the forum the best it can be by enforcing the rules". I don't want anyone to think this is an easy job. Ask Sanji The Perverse. Not many people like him as a moderator, but he still does his job, and he does it well. I now have an official list of my recommendations for moderators.

-Yankeefan

-Sacred Axle Synchro

-Bloodrun

-Umbra

-Wolfberserker

-Chaos_Remix

-Spirit of D.M.G

-TAG

-Remix

[/quote']

originaly when i wanted to be a mod back when i worshiped frunk, i tried to work hard enough to be upgraded to mod but like you said in the pm originaly i was a spamming back seat moder....i feel that that list you posted is a great selection of people to be mods but right now that many people wont be needed to be upgraded to mod.....maybe 4 by the most

In my opinion, about 10 more moderators are needed.

-Yankeefan

-Sacred Axle Synchro

-Bloodrun

-Umbra

-Wolfberserker

-Chaos_Remix

-Spirit of D.M.G

-TAG

-Remix

[/quote']

In my opinion, about 10 more moderators are needed.

really? as it is true that many new mods would greatly improve the site, i think a slower approach may be a better way, but you make a great point

I'ma be straight wit'chu

None of you really want to be mods.

You only think you do.

You'll get the position, get a week-long high, and soon... It'll all go away.

Moderatorship is not in any way, shape, or form meant to be fun. It is a job that must be done for the benefit and betterment of the forum.

Being a moderator is somewhat like being in the army.

You have to go to war [against the likes of Matthew Enloe] and fight for your country [forum]. It can be scary, and the thing is, not a lot of people want to be in the army... And yet, plenty of you want to be a mod.

Sorry... You THINK you want to be mods.

You'll be a mod, and after a week, you'll hate it.

All the perks that come with being a mod...

Editing, deleting, locking, banning [prolly not though], etc...

The critical acclaim [psyche] is too much... Something goes wrong, and everyone points their fingers at the mods.

Why?

It's so easy, isn't it?

We all call George Bush a moron... He has a Congress and the House to help him with decisions. Veto?

And yet, since he's the president, we all attack him.

It's not just him; it's everyone...

As in...

It's not our fault

You guys did it.

Not us.

;)

No but seriously, it pisses people off...

People leave the site because they can't cope.

People leave the site because they refuse to put up with all the horsecrap you people give them.

Sure, some of them are idiots/annoying/etc., but they were selected by YCMaker, which means that they have to have been doing SOMETHING right...

Just because you're a good card maker, it doesn't mean that you'll be a good mod.

Similarly, just because you make the greatest graphics ever, it doesn't mean that you'll be mod...

It doesn't even mean that you'll be considered, for we may not need another mod in that section.

Good luck all...

We really need all those mods?

Wow

I was thinking 2 - 3, but ok, lol

Glad i'm on remixes list, but meh, chances are that YCMaker has a different opinion.

But thanks alot, I just hope YCMaker thinks i'm up to the challange ^_^

And bhim (I'm gonna continue to call you that), I see your point, being a mod is alot of work. I already knew this when I signed up. I have talked to tkill, Remix, and other mods, and have seen what they have to go through. And I still wanna be a mod. I think that some people do not know the amount of work there will be. But others like Wolf and bloodrun know what it takes.

I'ma be straight wit'chu

You only think you do.

You'll get the position' date=' get a week-long high, and soon... It'll all go away.

Moderatorship is not in any way, shape, or form meant to be fun. It is a job that must be done for the benefit and betterment of the forum.

You have to go to war [against the likes of Matthew Enloe'] and fight for your country [forum]. It can be scary, and the thing is, not a lot of people want to be in the army... And yet, plenty of you want to be a mod.

The critical acclaim [psyche] is too much... Something goes wrong, and everyone points their fingers at the mods.

Why?

It's so easy, isn't it?

We all call George Bush a moron... He has a Congress and the House to help him with decisions. Veto?

As in...

It's not our fault

You guys did it.

Not us.

;)

People leave the site because they refuse to put up with all the horsecrap you people give them.

Sure, some of them are idiots/annoying/etc., but they were selected by YCMaker, which means that they have to have been doing SOMETHING right...

Just because you're a good card maker, it doesn't mean that you'll be a good mod.

Similarly, just because you make the greatest graphics ever, it doesn't mean that you'll be mod...

It doesn't even mean that you'll be considered, for we may not need another mod in that section.

Good luck all...

well in graphics i dont believe a mod is even needed for that area

but as for the rest of this extremely long post

i still believe highly that i would be a great mod, i have no real psychological issue to be one but merely a goal, i have dreamed of it and you may be right most of us believe that its just a cake walk that you get a great reputation on the site, loved, etc etc...which is completely wrong, being a mod[im one on a few sites not on this one...yet*wink, wink*]is hard and stressful, probably while so many of the great mods and members have left....

i still believe highly that i would be a great mod' date=' i have no real psychological issue to be one but merely a goal, i have dreamed of it and you may be right most of us believe that its just a cake walk that you get a great reputation on the site, loved, etc etc...which is completely wrong, being a mod[im one on a few sites not on this one...yet*wink, wink*']is hard and stressful, probably while so many of the great mods and members have left....

I agree that you would be a good mod but you are REALLY pushing it with that banner lol

i still believe highly that i would be a great mod' date=' i have no real psychological issue to be one but merely a goal, i have dreamed of it and you may be right most of us believe that its just a cake walk that you get a great reputation on the site, loved, etc etc...which is completely wrong, being a mod[im one on a few sites not on this one...yet*wink, wink*']is hard and stressful, probably while so many of the great mods and members have left....

I agree that you would be a good mod but you are REALLY pushing it with that banner lol

i made that banner for remix duelist....out of boredomness...

I'ma be straight wit'chu

You only think you do.

You'll get the position' date=' get a week-long high, and soon... It'll all go away.

You have to go to war [against the likes of Matthew Enloe'] and fight for your country [forum]. It can be scary, and the thing is, not a lot of people want to be in the army... And yet, plenty of you want to be a mod.

Why?

It's so easy, isn't it?

As in...

It's not our fault

You guys did it.

Not us.

;)

Good luck all...

True that. But, I would rather fight for my country (going along with your metaphore here) then not try at all. I don't THINK I want to become a Moderator, I know that I am ready for the responsiblity and the perks and job that comes with being a Moderator, infact, those are the exact reasons that make me want to become a Moderator even more. I love working hard, it shows back-bone and it also shows that you will successful in the real word. I know, from first hand experience, that fending for yourself in the real-world, isn't a walk in the park at all. You have to work your hardest everyday in order to survive. If you don't, then you're a sack of lousy, good-for-nothing, lazy piece of low-life that probably diserves to be kicked down for not trying your hardest to fend for yourself and take care of a family.

So Yeah, I know being a Moderator is Hard Work, but it'll get the experience that I need to get used to working hard in the real world.

OBJECTION! You would be wrong in saying that, even though there is 2 Moderators in GFX being myself and Remix, there is indeed need of more Moderators, it was once stated that sections should have roughly 3 Moderators, personally if GFX gets Wolf and 72 that section will never go wrong again, but that is just me.

Archived