Mod Application Thread Part 2 Discussion

Master Ingo

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I spend like at least 10 hours a day on the forum, yet do so much also. Im always reading, watching tv and films, mixing and editing music, creating new cards, going off to friends houses, going shopping, going clubbing, and yet i still manage to Mod the site.

Its an easy process and it really doesnt take your life away.

and on a more serious matter;

If you do get a notification from YCMaker, about a Mod position, you should take it ^_^

1. Slash

2. Slash

3. SLASH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow you like came from no-where

Yeah, I know. Browarod told me when he first became a moderator. ....I am not very active anymore, I mean, I am online, and whatnot, and I read topics, but I hardly post. I think that if I were a moderator, than I would be online nearly twice as much. I am dedicated, but If I were a mod, than I would have the responsability to keep me on the forum instead of leaving it.

DMG, dont give up. Without you, than God Splice and 72 will be mods. ;) not to mention slash, wolf, kizzi, yankee and bloodrun.. ;)

And whos 72night?

I have checked the comments i have wrote about every applicant (on the Mod Forum) and yet theres no 72night there' date=' which leads me to believe i have no knowledge of them? ^_^

[/quote']

/=/

Because I never applied for mod. >_>

none of us should give up hope yankee trust me when sanji toke the position from me left time did i cry no (though i did feel bad because i was like 80% sure i had it). i tried again and if i dont get it this time, ill do it again next time and the next... after that maybe i will get tierd of trying XD.

and just like u i was soooo wierded out by the number of ppl who wanted me to be mod XD it was almost as rewarding as getting the mod job knowing that i have friends here....

<.<

>.>

gawd i need to stop watching yugioh and those crappy friendship speeches

who on earth is 72? i keep seeing those numbers mentioned.

72 is a gfx designer. he is very good and a nice person. XD thats why u dont know them

And whos 72night?

I have checked the comments i have wrote about every applicant (on the Mod Forum) and yet theres no 72night there' date=' which leads me to believe i have no knowledge of them? ^_^

[/quote']

/=/

Because I never applied for mod. >_>

Bingo thats why ^_^

Well if you didnt apply, why do people keep saying '72 for graphics Mod' ??

none of us should give up hope yankee trust me when sanji toke the position from me left time did i cry no (though i did feel bad because i was like 80% sure i had it). i tried again and if i dont get it this time' date=' ill do it again next time and the next... after that maybe i will get tierd of trying XD.

and just like u i was soooo wierded out by the number of ppl who wanted me to be mod XD it was almost as rewarding as getting the mod job knowing that i have friends here....

<.<

>.>

72 is a gfx designer. he is very good and a nice person. XD thats why u dont know them

If you don't become a moderator, will you learn to spell correctly?

xD

here is what YCMaker's message said: I will begin reviewing the applications, but I most likely will not finish by tonight.

I recieved that pm yesterday, so new moderators might be chosen today.

none of us should give up hope yankee trust me when sanji toke the position from me left time did i cry no (though i did feel bad because i was like 80% sure i had it). i tried again and if i dont get it this time' date=' ill do it again next time and the next... after that maybe i will get tierd of trying XD.

<.<

>.>

If you don't become a moderator, will you learn to spell correctly?

xD

here is what YCMaker's message said: I will begin reviewing the applications, but I most likely will not finish by tonight.

I recieved that pm yesterday, so new moderators might be chosen today.

if i dont get mod, ill get firefox. hows that deal? XD

Archived